Question iPhone 7 migration issues

kofbaow

Reaction score
There used to be a free app for data transfer. but it doesn't work on iOS 10. So i am wondering anyone know any alternative to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

I tried Move to iOS but it doesn't detect my Android phone. Please share you insights on this issue.

P.S already figured it out with this tutorial.

Last edited:

Andsually

Reaction score
There used to be a free app for data transfer. but it doesn't work on iOS 10. So i am wondering anyone know any alternative to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

I tried Move to iOS but it doesn't detect my Android phone. Please share you insights on this issue.

I also encounter the same program when I was trying to transfer messages from my Galaxy s4 to my new iPhone 7.

It was the pop up message on the android saying "no internet connection" that seemed to be interrupting the transfer - possibly because the android treats it as swapping to a different app or similar. Stupid huh? There's an option to "not display this message again" on that error. I selected that and then waited for the whole process to fail, but still not succeed. I was crazy by the Move to iOS.

then i try to search another alternative to transfer my messages to iPhone 7 and Phone transfer from androidphonesoft worked for me.

Andsually

Reaction score
if you can try Gmail to transfer contacts with easy.

jokou

Reaction score
I will use Gmail to transfer my contacts between Android and iPhone. Here is what I do to migrate contact data from iPhone to Android.
First of all, I will use iCloud to export contacts as a vcf file. And then I can go to gmail.com and import this vcf file to an Android phone.
Besides, Gmail can be used to transfer data like photos as well.