Flight Question I downloaded the Oracle Spacestation and...

edjohnbus

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Edward and I've enjoyed flight simulators for many years. I just started getting into Orbiter this week (I still burn up on re-entry, but hey, if at first you don't succeed, try try again).
I have a question, I've downloaded some of the add-on's from the orbiter-hanger so i have more targets to try docking with when I'm in orbit and while trying to dock with the Oracle space station I notice none of the docking bays have a navigation frequency (i have to use auto-pilot on the DeltaIV because if I do it as of yet trying to line up on my own, it doesn't end pretty).
How do I edit the Oracle so there are radio frequencies associated with the docking bays? I've looked and looked, there are no fixes for this problem and I've also downloaded the Oracle a second time in case there was a hic-up in the first attempt.
If someone can tell me how to fix this or knows where the download to fix this is at, please let me know.
Thank you for any help.
Ed
p.s. the link to the download for the space station i'm referring to is: http://www.orbithangar.com/advsearc...everything&category=0&subcat=0&OrbVer=default