Howdy from central Florida

InjectorPlate

Reaction score
Well, is this a real treat,

So I go to the KSC visitor center which is about 30 miles south of me after 30+ years of not being there, finally learned more about the Saturn V, it's engines and all the engineering, pulled my old model Satrun V model rocket kit out and said "I need to finish this thing someday", well... then I found an Orbiter YouTube video looking at Apollo launches and now I'm here.

All these years of being involved in actual flight simulation and I just _now_ found this Orbiter sim? Where have I been? Hat's OFF to all here, however I will tell you what though... I will have _no_ spare time now.

Kudos!

Injector Plate - OUT

---

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Indeed welcome, though its a dangerous and langours place. You may never leave!

N.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score

InjectorPlate

Reaction score
Thanks!

Well, again... all I can say is man, what good work of physics.\ When I figure out just how to dock with _anything_ I'll let you folks know.

Learning the basics for now and having a blast. My grey beard is turning back to the color I had many moons ago, I think.

Best regards,

Chip

FYI: Injector Plate screen name was chosen due to research on the Saturn V F-1 engine design I've been doing for the past few weeks, that engine always amazed me since I was a kid when I first saw it at KSC on display.

---