How do I power up the LM in NASSP 7.0?

DAWN

Reaction score
how can i power up the LM in NASSP 7.0 please reply me

MrFickles

Reaction score
Follow the LM activation checklist, the one for Apollo 12 can be found here. It should work for the LMs in NASSP.

The checklist MFD also has the activation checklists on missions with a LM, with the added benefit of highlighting the relevant switches you need to throw.

x170doom

Reaction score
i'm not sure if the lm even works properly in nassp 7.0
quite honestly my advice is to update to nassp 8.0

however if you are going to try and use nassp 7, make sure that the lm is the selected vehicle and use the lm checklist above.

thermocalc

Reaction score
Hi, if I may suggest a course of action, I would also recommend to start using the LM with Nassp v8, as apparently Indy91 updated the LM software starting from A9 missions recently, so they all should be updated (up to A11 I believe ?).
As I am still struggling with the LM in A9 I am the last who can give suggestions but as I am struggling to understand how to operate the ship and controls I think better to start from the latest status, so to can factorize out all possible bugs/inconsistencies which were there in Nassp v7, for the LM itself this seems to be from A9 onward...also the Apollo LM checklists are quite well updated nowadays. Anyway, have a good time and safe virtual flights :)
Paolo

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I would say Apollo 11 is fairly functional in NASSP 7, although there is no MCC support and it's of course 3 years behind in general development. If you really prefer Orbiter 2010 and the easier to install NASSP 7 then you can use it of course. But there is not too much support for it.