Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
The bridge from Rosewood to the nethergate is now finished

2012-06-07_14.16.29.png

View from Rosewood side, just before the sound sssssss came into my ears :lol:

2012-06-07_14.16.41.png

I survived the blow though and make this screenshot

allright then that's my job done and complete in the far south, Arrowstar, I've also fixed that bridge of yours, doesn't look that chickenlegly now :rofl:

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The bridge from Rosewood to the nethergate is now finished

2012-06-07_14.16.29.png

View from Rosewood side, just before the sound sssssss came into my ears :lol:

2012-06-07_14.16.41.png

I survived the blow though and make this screenshot

allright then that's my job done and complete in the far south, Arrowstar, I've also fixed that bridge of yours, doesn't look that chickenlegly now :rofl:

Thanks for the hard work, Eccentrus! Very much appreciated, everything looks beautiful. :cheers:

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Quick FYI: I'll be out of town until Friday of next week, so my MC time will be effectively nonexistent, or at least limited. However, as Rosewood is nearly complete minus some signage and the like, I feel as if this will be a nice creative break. After this, I'll add the final touches to Rosewood and then start on the floating city Eccentrus is planning.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
How does Hielor feel about that? It is a 1 for 1 trade.
Feels really hackish, and you're trading something cheap (solid stone) for something much rarer (or, in the case of the decorative one, something that can't be obtained yet).

First impression is that I don't like it, but unlike the obvious item duplication ones, I'm open to explanations as to why this is okay.

Pablo49

Reaction score
IMO, the chiseled brick definitely shouldn't be allowed since it's otherwise unobtainable. Jeb really needs to make a crafting recipe for that though.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Top comment on the video says it was fixed after 1.2.3, so I don't think this needs to be worried about.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to have a ton of mossy stone blocks on my current structure, it still feels like cheating to me. I'll cast my vote that it not be allowed.

Messierhunter

Reaction score
I'm Marfark on minecraft, been around O-F for a long time but new to minecraft and would love to join!

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Well, I eliminated like half my clock wiring. Made the timing extremely simple in a way that I assumed wouldn't work. :p Still working on the clock face. I swear it's possible, just haven't got it yet. :lol: Beyond tired of redstone changing behavior between runs.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yep, still down. I guess the automatic restart software isn't foolproof. :)

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Yep, still down. I guess the automatic restart software isn't foolproof. :)
If you can make a restart script that detect when the router starts acting up, drive the store, buy a new one, come back to my house, set it up, and then restart everything, let me know.

In other news, server is back up and I have a new router. Yay. For whatever reason, I can't actually see that the server is up using the external IP from my computer here, but Nick was able to log in just fine.

I don't believe a restore-to-backup is necessary in this case, but if you guys see anything strange, let me know.