Hello

alabasta

Reaction score
It's really thrilling to meet you all, i'm new to this forum and i'm still exploring myself away in the forums, i don't have orbiter (yet) but i find this community to be extremely exciting and friendly. I hope i can learn many interesting things from this community.

Just a question, if you know the arrow freighter please answer the question: what type of engine did the freighter use both RSB-H1 and RBK-H7 is it nuclear? antimatter? solid rockets? Thx for all who answered this question.

:cheers:

romanasul

Reaction score
It's really thrilling to meet you all, i'm new to this forum and i'm still exploring myself away in the forums, i don't have orbiter (yet) but i find this community to be extremely exciting and friendly. I hope i can learn many interesting things from this community.

Just a question, if you know the arrow freighter please answer the question: what type of engine did the freighter use both RSB-H1 and RBK-H7 is it nuclear? antimatter? solid rockets? Thx for all who answered this question.

:cheers:

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! As to your question for the Arrow Freighter engines, judging by the specific impulse they would probably have to be some form of nuclear fusion (inertial confinement or maybe magnetized target). Although the thrust is probably too great from what a more realistic version of these engines would deliver.

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
:welcome: to Orbiter-Forum! I guess I fixed registration after all! :lol:

:tiphat:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome and bienvenue,

what type of engine did the freighter use both RSB-H1 and RBK-H7 is it nuclear? antimatter? solid rockets?

I'd say by the fusion of Unobtainium :lol: