Hello! :)

Paz666

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm an Italian guy, living in Holland. I've discovered Orbiter 2010 just less than one week ago and loved it right away.. expecially the AMSO scenarios.

I think orbiter is the best simulator i've ever seen, it has a huge learning curve, it's free, with amazing addons and infinite possibilities and this forum looks like a very nice place to find informations and share knowledge.

Have a nice flight!

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm an Italian guy, living in Holland. I've discovered Orbiter 2010 just less than one week ago and loved it right away.. expecially the AMSO scenarios.

I think orbiter is the best simulator i've ever seen, it has a huge learning curve, it's free, with amazing addons and infinite possibilities and this forum looks like a very nice place to find informations and share knowledge.

Have a nice flight!

:tiphat: Always great to see someone new discovering Orbiter.

I think that last comment really sums it up nicely. Orbiter is full of infinite possibilities :cool:

asbjos

tuanibrO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
...welcome to the madhouse :)

What are you talking about!!? Me? Mad!? :hunter:

But :welcome: to this forum, Paz666! I totally agree to your last line: Orbiter is awesome in infinite ways!
And after 1,5 years in this forum, I can confirm that this forum surely is something special in many ways! :hailprobe:

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
How about 'delightfully eccentric and unforgettably unique?' ;)

Welcome to the forum! :)