Gaming Gran Turismo 6 - Apollo LRV

GoForPDI

Good ol' Max Peck
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBlq-M2UxKU"]GT6 - Lunar Exploration Mission 1 - "Driving on the Moon - YouTube[/ame]

:thumbup:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Dear Polyphony Digital....

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Saw that on the launch trailer. Now TV's busy because of Biathlon but As soon as I can, I go to the Moon ! With the Apollo 15 mission before made on Orbiter, obviously :lol:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
It's interesting to see that Space Exploration is somehow gaining public interest currently... :thumbup:

GoForPDI

Good ol' Max Peck
Reaction score
Gran Turismo are really showing their affection for all things automotive by putting the only ever car to be driven off-world in the latest version.

The sad thing is, the majority of gamers are saying things like ''why bother with a stupid moon buggy when we could have more variants of Nissan Skylines?''.

I think Polyphony have done something genius with this.

Unstung

Reaction score
I've got the game but won't have time to play it for a week. However, I am disappointed that Gran Turismo 6 is not much of an improvement over its predecessor. Some complaints are the opposite of having more Nissan Skylines, there's too many Japanese, non-premium, and similar cars. While the simulation aspect of Gran Turismo may be superb, the gameplay aspect of it is not enjoyable. Adding three lunar rover missions won't make Gran Turismo fun.