OHM Flyback F-1 v1.01

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: sputnik

The Flyback F-1 is a flyback version of the Saturn V's S-IC first stage. (Also included as a bonus: an ordinary, non-flyback S-IC stage).

The Flyback F-1 can be used as a CVEL launcher, or can use an attach point to loft payloads not suitable for CVEL.

The Flyback F-1 can also be used in parallel with the payload, rather than just carrying a passive payload. By employing the F-1 engines with the attached stage, the Flyback F-1 can act as a parallel-burn stage on core vehicles not designed for it.

DOWNLOAD

Malky

Reaction score
I can start scenarios, but flyback F1 mesh is invisible and Shuttle is just laying on landpad. Is there any solution for this problem, or possiblity for updated version of this addon? I would love to have this vehicle in my fleet.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I believe that you need the main Velcro Rockets package in order to run the Velcro Rockets extension packages like this one.

orbitingpluto

Orbiteer
Reaction score
This predates Velcro Rockets by a few years at least, so whether or not you have Velcro shouldn't matter. The download page does say it was made for Orbiter 2006, so perhaps like a few other addons some code-y things under the hood don't work in Orbiter 2010.