Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I was having a good day up til now.

Ravenous

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
For fun you guys should check out their nuclear weapons debate...
Heh, I read through a thread on flight times for long-distance flights - and how their "official" map doesn't correlate with the flight durations. Among the replies were: ad-hoc modifications to the official map, there is no official map, and if someone can provide ships' logs for long distance cargo voyages (probably commercial and so unavailable) we could verify the map.

It was a masterpiece of obfuscation. You've got to admire them really! :tiphat:

Gerdih

Reaction score
-Flat Earth FAQ

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

For fun you guys should check out their nuclear weapons debate... Some people actually seem pretty same and argue with the hardcore members. It's like the kardashian show...

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11293.0#.VW23UVL3anM

Funny, there is a user there (named beast) that while discussing with other users uses sentences like:

'You are literally crazy'
' I can see no benefit in further engaging with somebody has cut off from reality as you'

And then you can see from him:

'In regards to photos of the round Earth; it is the round Earthers who are trying to do the convincing that the Earth is round, there are no flat Earthers trying to convince people that the world is flat. Therefore if they want us to believe that the Earth is round, the burden of proof is on them to prove that the Earth is round.'

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Frilock

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Minecraft proves the earth is flat!

thepenguin

Flying Penguin
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Relevant:
actually.png

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I find it fun to argue with dumber people... And interact with them in general. It's like running with the animals on a safari...or a zoo.

I did until I hit 40 and then realised that the people were still as dumb as they were before and I had a sore throat so now I just leave them to it.

ISProgram

SketchUp Orbinaut
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago that 86% of humanity is just plain nonsense and/or stupidity.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Arguing with such folks puts me in the mind of this quote:

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

Ravenous

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Arguing with such folks puts me in the mind of this quote:

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

I read one of those somewhere a few days ago: "Never play chess with a pigeon. It'll just knock the pieces over, cr*p on the board and still strut around as if it won anyway."