Problem Expansion fleet shuts off after 100 seconds

ripley1

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hello Orbinauts.I have just came across something strange.All scenarios from STS shuttle expansion fleet shuts off after exactly 100 seconds of sim. time.
I have checked rest of the shuttle fleet (V4.1.5) and that seem to be all ok.
What happens is that at 100 seconds time,the hourglass comes up and Orbiter shuts off.Nothing in the log. Is there any explanation for this?
Thank you.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
That is very strange. Try re-installing it on a clean orbiter installation and see if it happens again.

ripley1

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you,but I am really trying to avoid it.I have recently installed hires KSC and repositioned the pads and shuttle in the scenario files so everything is on the right place. Perhaps this could cause this? But strange thing is that shuttle fleet is working fine.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
So your problem is gone? Repositioning the pads should be one pf the last things to cause your problem with the shuttle fleet. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

ripley1

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you. I do still have the same problem.As i have repositioned pads and the Shuttle,do i have to reposition the payload as well? The payload is still in the cargo though,but i noticed that payload does have some position data in the scenario files,but I never changed those.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
The payload should be attached to the payload bay in the config. file for the shuttle. Do not worry about that. Although you have said that you are trying to avoid a new Orbiter installation you can keep the one you have now and make a new one just to see if it does the same. If not then I will continue to help, but you have to check every possibility.

ripley1

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you,I'll try another orbiter installation for the shuttle expansion fleet and let you know what is it doing.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Make sure you read the documents on which addons to install first too.

ripley1

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I have just tried the scenarios where i have not repositioned the pads yet and they go over 100 sec and works fine. This is still in the original installation.
I am going to try the new installation now.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Include everything that you are going to do and how the fresh installation runs. If it all works out fine then backup the old positions of the launch pads and plug in the new ones and see if it works.

ripley1

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
So I have installed another Orbiter with the Shuttle fleet and expansion pack with necessary addons. No hires KSC this time and it works fine.
I will keep this second installation only for the shuttles now,while the first for other addons that works fine.
But why is it always happening at exactly 100 sec of sim time is a mystery.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah. I have no absolute idea why it does that. Maybe someone else does.

Fixerger

Reaction score
Hmm. I heared about 100sec in another topic o_O (maybe its SSU issue too o_0)