Done lurking

Flightoffancy

Reaction score
My name is Jason Fleming. I am a 33 year old IT professional and student pilot (in holding pattern at the moment) from Virginia, US.

I have always been interested in aviation, astronomy and computers. So when I came across Orbiter back in 2001, it was right up my ally. Since then, I have spent countless hours in the sim and seen just about every corner of this solar system (virtually anyway).

I've played my hand a little at addon development in the past but really never had the time to devote to creating quality addons like others in the community, so none were published. Orbiter has really drawn lots of talent from the woodwork all over the world, and I have enjoyed the fruits of their labor along with Dr. Schweiger's

I've also been reading this forum ever since its inception, but never joined (little to say I suppose) Its time I step into the light.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi there Jason, welcome to Orbiter-Forum! It's great to hear you've been around all along, I hope you enjoy the added perks of registering. Thanks for joining the discussions! :welcome: