Idea Does Anyone have info about Parom space tug?

santy86

Reaction score
I have been recently looking at the Russian future space programs and "Parom" together with "Kliper" appears to be very important.

I might think of developing a "Parom" for orbiter.

SiberianTiger

News Sifter
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
tigerofsiberia.livejournal.com
I have been recently looking at the Russian future space programs and "Parom" together with "Kliper" appears to be very important.

Which gives me a feeling that you looked not recently enough - the Clipper has been officially buried as a project and the Parom simply not spoken about for 2 years up to now.

Which, of course, is not an obstacle for having them in Orbiter.

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

I should warn that the Kliper 2006 winged orbiter (full version for SuperZemiorka Soyuz 3) and the Parom tug are in my list for development items.

IMO, flying the transformer version might be more fun (notice the fourth one in the row):

fa2350e99d6c.jpg

santy86

Reaction score
you're right. I saw a video on youtube but it appears that it's older than 2 years. Now I actually realized that for Kliper and Parom there's no future :(
I also saw that there are projects for a new Soyuz-derived spacecraft on Russian space web.

I could help Istochnikov in coding (If I won't be buried in exams and when he's ready) but I am very bad in 3D modeling.

thanks for help :cheers: