Support Delta Glider IV fuel settings

JBL179

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm trying to set up a flight to Mars with my DGIV, but I've hit a bit of a wall. When I load the O2 and Fuel settings that I changed in my DGIV config, my O2 settings are configured, but my fuel remains at 9000 lbs or whatever it is at default.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
So you mean, once you press "load", your DGIV is holding more fuel than its new maximum?
In that case, I think you can just save the scenario, edit the main fuel tank part of the DGIV's PRPLEVEL to 1.0000, and you'll be good. :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

Or just dump the excess fuel, that might be easier. :lol:

JBL179

Reaction score
What I mean is that in the DeltaGliderIV config I set my fuel to "Big" but it remains at the default setting.

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
hmm i never had this problem, does the text on the bottom of the panel change to say something like long range or extended range or something like that, with parenthesis and the word mars? or does it stay the same? or does it change the load-out description but not the actual fuel leve?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

oh yeah and also the words "2-week" or "2-month"??

JBL179

Reaction score
The panel at the bottom states that the O2 reserve is 1 year and the Fuel is long range. This has to be false, because I still start with 9500 kg of fuel or whatever the default is. Even after hitting "load settings"

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I think you'll find that the fuel level stays the same but that the ISP goes up so you get more distance for the same amount of fuel.

Best way to test is to fly into LEO and see what your fuel burn is on the two different settings.