OHM Babylon 5 Omega Class Destroyer - Agamemnon

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: stevcast

Babylon 5 Omega Class Destroyer - Agamemnon

Mesh and textures compiled by bcelestia.

For one of the scenarios, you need to use the Starfury Aurora which I have included in the Docs folder. 

These files are safe to overwrite with the original Starfury Aurora.

There are two docking ports at the forward end of the ship.

I included the original mesh which is lighter in color, but also emissive.

Press "K" for Rotaional Section.

Compatible SDKs: Spacecraft 3

stevcast and son

DOWNLOAD

PennyBlack

Altea Development Team
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
pennyblack.yolasite.com
I watched Babylon 5 all the way through and found it to be a well thought out sci-fi program. :thumbup:
It amuzed me that while the rest of the galaxy had artificial gravility, Humans still relied on centrifugal forces to operate in the viod. What a mean lot they were... what was they afraid of.?
What's wrong with shareing technologies with intelligent, often delusional primates... what could possibly have gone wrong.!!

Ohh.. We just split an atom... I wonder what else we can do with it. :lol:

stevcast

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Exactly. Give a chimp a stick, and eventually it will learn to beat the ever living tar right out of you, give humans your advanced technology and...?? :lol:

stevcast :thumbup:

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Excellent as always, stevecast!

By the way, if you have time, would you be able to convert this 3D model of Jupiter Station that I found on Star Trek Meshes? I have always wanted to see that particular space station made available for use on Orbiter.

Dantassii

HUMONGOUS IMS shipbuilder
Reaction score
Exactly. Give a chimp a stick, and eventually it will learn to beat the ever living tar right out of you, give humans your advanced technology and...?? :lol:

B5 wasn't the only sci-fi TV series where the enlightened extraterrestrials had a problem giving humans advanced technology. Look at what the Vulcans did in Star Trek...

I guess it's a compliment when all the advanced races in the galaxy are scared to death of you even though your tech is well behind theirs.

Dantassii
HUMONGOUS IMS shipbuilder

stevcast

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Excellent as always, stevecast!

By the way, if you have time, would you be able to convert this 3D model of Jupiter Station that I found on Star Trek Meshes? I have always wanted to see that particular space station made available for use on Orbiter.

Luke, I checked the Jupiter Station mesh, and unfortunately, it didn't work in anim8or. I am going to try 3ds2msh, but this is the problem...sometimes the meshes work, and sometimes they don't. I am currently working on another project, but I will try to get the Jupiter station working.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

(Forgive the partial quote)

Anyone remember this...

Ape With AK-47 - YouTube

Oh So true. :lol:

And the biggest fool award goes to...(silent anticipation)....the gentleman that gave a loaded AK-47 to a chimp...congratulations. :cheers: