Request Atmosphere Mfd

ghostrunner01

Reaction score
I have been looking for an MFD that can tell me the thickness of a planets atmosphere, where I am in it, and it's pressure and temperature. I won't to be able to tell where I am in the atmosphere of a planet.

Thanks!

Overmind5000

DGIV Areonautics expert
Reaction score
He's looking for an MFD which can tell a planet's atmosphere, not so he can find his altitude in it. He just wants a fancier way of knowing his altitude, and :blahblah:

ghostrunner01

Reaction score
No. A MFD that would show where my ship is in the atmosphere for, let's say, Re-entry.
Like this:
---------------------------------------------------------- surface

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
Maybe Aerobrake MFD? It won't give you atmospheric parameters, IIRC, but it will show you a predicted deceleration graph which is very handy for re-entries. EDIT: It also shows a predicted altitude vs time graph...

Last edited:

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Surface MFD gives you temp and pressure. If you see no Mach number, than it means you are in pure vacuum.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
I was bouncing around in OrbitHangar and stumbled across [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3265"]Atmospheric Data MFD[/ame]. It looks like just what you want.