Idea Astronauts in Shuttle Fleet VC and...

PROrbiter

Reaction score
One of the things I like about AMSO is looking around the virtual cockpit and having the other astronauts rendered around you. It would be very nice if someone came up with a rendered crew like that for the Shuttle Fleet.

Also (to avoid starting another thread just for this) Does anybody know what textures to substitute if I wanted to have the original Space Shuttle Atlantis OMS exhaust (blue-ish flame) on the Shuttle Fleet? Don't get me wrong, I love the Shuttle Fleet and thus my admiration and respect to the developers.:cheers: Even if the Shuttle Fleet's OMS exhaust is more realistic, I kinda like the original texture more :embarrassed:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Also (to avoid starting another thread just for this) Does anybody know what textures to substitute if I wanted to have the original Space Shuttle Atlantis OMS exhaust (blue-ish flame) on the Shuttle Fleet? Don't get me wrong, I love the Shuttle Fleet and thus my admiration and respect to the developers.:cheers: Even if the Shuttle Fleet's OMS exhaust is more realistic, I kinda like the original texture more :embarrassed:

I think you may be referring to the exhaust. That is built in with the .dll, and not a texture. (To my knowledge) it cannot be changed.

SiameseCat

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Normally, the dll just specifies the file used for the exhaust texture, so you should be able to replace that file with a different texture. This change will affect all vessels using that particular texture.