Request Arrow Freighter "Black Star" clean skin template

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
I would like to ask for a clean template of the Arrow Black Star skin. I really like how the ship looks old, scratched and rusty/burned. Now I would like to use a version without the text "Black Star" + no labels at all. I tried to do it myself and overpainted them but this took me hours and several approaches + I always had to cancel it because I wondered "is there some overall template available!?".

Please, pass me the template file. I have a couple Arrow skins under development, created my own "old" look for it but I prefer the one showed on the Black Star (it looks more like full of space flight experience with great details compared to mine that just looks old and has less details) – I give it a five stars vote and would like to use it as base background for my Arrow skins!

If I ain't got you, Black Star template, I must continue without you and people will get my old/less details skin, let's avoid that, dear Black Star skin, please.

//edit: The reason why I want to edit it ain't because I don't like the word Black Star. It's more because basically I wanna wear my own dress-up's. How about the "Sunlight Products", "unihealth Corp." or "King of Bangladesh" Arrow? ...the meaning of KoB will be left kept ununderstandable to almost anybody untill it's release, even then you might never guess the meaning of it, big fun ;). Those are the three skins I'm working on + another one I forgot, uhm, let me think, yeah now I recall it – the 4th one will be something related to Steampunk (imagine trash). //edit: A 5th one is also planned, a sensational testbed for animations, videoscreens mounted onto Arrow's hull plating (experimenting, could use some coding help). One of those skins will feature solar panels mounted onto the sides. Another will have a swimming pool that is visible from outside (or call it a water tank).

Thanks in advance!
.:d2k

Last edited:

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
DanSteph, are you there?

This would help me a lot since I'm modding visuals for different games right now. One day this, one day that. The Black Star clean template would keep me at Orbiter today, tommorrow and maybe the day after after tomorrow and so on.

:thumbup: