OHM Armstron Lunar Base V0.5

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
AB_Logo.jpg

Author: anemazoso

Armstrong Lunar Base v0.5 is intended to represent a base built on the moon assuming a mature lunar manufacturing infrastructure within the next 100 years (hopefully). The base includes 19 new meshes including a fictional crater in which the base is built. This initial version employs hangar doors that are implemented using Vinka’s Spacecraft3. Base features include 8 Deltaglider class landing pads,1 large landing pad to accommodate large craft such as the upcoming Arrow by Dansteph, large communications dish, two nuclear power plants, 3 regolith covered hangars, one parking garage for surface vehicles, a large habitation area and refueling center. A large tunnel was cut into the crater to provide for construction of the base initially and is used for access to the exterior of the crater.

To operate the Hangar Doors (open/close) press "K"

This is an initial release and will be followed by a more capable release once Dansteph has released his update of UMmu and UCGO.

**** Spacecraft3 by Vinka is required for this add-on. You can download Spacecraft3 at:
http://users.swing.be/vinka/

Enjoy :)

DOWNLOAD

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nice work mate, me likes! :)

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
According to the development thread this is version 0.5 because it's waiting on Dansteph's UCGO release.

It's a good base. I like it. :)

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by fuse
Pros: Very detailed and great work~ Easy install ( =;
Cons: None
Review:
Works good with latest 2009 Orbiter Beta.

matmat57

Widowmakr
Reaction score
Website
www.16thaccw.org
Recently downloaded and installed Armstrong Lunar base so I am assuming I have the latest version but it CTD's when I load it. I believe the log file says something about missing mesh files? Does this work with Orbiter 2006 P1?

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Check that you have Space Craft 3 .dll installed and post your orbiter.log here if you continue having crashes

Last edited:

anemazoso

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Recently downloaded and installed Armstrong Lunar base so I am assuming I have the latest version but it CTD's when I load it. I believe the log file says something about missing mesh files? Does this work with Orbiter 2006 P1?

Also try re-installing. The .zip file on OH does contain all necessary files with the exception of spacecraft3.dll which ca be downloaded here.

:cheers:

matmat57

Widowmakr
Reaction score
Website
www.16thaccw.org
I have installed other addons that required Spacecraft2 and Spacecraft3 as well as the patch for Spacecraft3 which I already have installed. I will post the Log file this evening when I get home from work.

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
ive just posted a new CFG file that has pad frequencies and a VOR beacon, hope i didnt steal your thunder!

i liked the base, but i didnt use it because i didnt like not being able to select a landing pad before approach

search "armstrong" on OH and its at the top (for now at least)

if you dont like it there, ill remove it

thanks
-=Grover=-

bruhaha

Reaction score
Love it

Thank you so much for this landing base. We have decided to use it in our educational simulation 'mission' for high school students in the U.S.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get a high-rez version of it, or the original sketch-up files so I could create one myself?