in the Apollo 17 PDI Scenario
how long is it before PDI happens?

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
in the Apollo 17 PDI Scenario
how long is it before PDI happens?

Which Apollo 17 PDI scenario is that? I don't think we release an Apollo 17 PDI scenario with NASSP right now, so where did you find it? On the old forum?

I forgot we had WIP Mission Scenarios, haha.

The scenario already has P63 running, so there is a countdown on the DSKY in Register 2. It's at T-1:31 minutes when the scenario starts, so very close to ignition.

Last edited:

Lodkins

Reaction score
Which Apollo 17 PDI scenario is that? I don't think we release an Apollo 17 PDI scenario with NASSP right now, so where did you find it? On the old forum?

it's in the WIP Scenarios

jalexb88

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This scenario is fairly old and has lots of systems that have been recently implemented that were not present at that time. You will notice RCS does not work... I will update that scenario so at least the RCS works and you can perform a lunar landing. Another thing you will notice is the ECS is not configured at all, another system that was recently implemented.

While you wait for the new scenario, you can just go to the left CB panel in the LM, and hit the RCS - FIRE switch for a few seconds.

jalexb88

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have updated this old scenario in the WIP folder so that RCS functions at least and the landing can be accomplished. There are still many ECS C&W lights on, but that would require me to re-fly the mission and get a fresh scenario for that to be fixed.