Almost back in orbit

spacemonkey81

lost in space
Reaction score
So...that mars transfer burn was a bit miscalculated.
Ended up drifting in the black for almost 10 f'ing years.
Put myself in cryo-stasis to survive that one.
Strangest dreams i had in that pod.
Dreamt that electric cars were everywhere all of a sudden,
everybody was doing stupid dances and posting movies of it online,
dreamt that sci-fi and fantasy weren't two different things anymore,
Hollywood was a thing of the past, russia was invading europe....
Damn glad to be awake again...
Now, lets point that dish back to mother earth and get a glimpse of the latest news whilst on my approach...

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This is your post-hibernation briefing package. We're glad to see that you're already up to speed on most things going on, our new dream sequencer for gently imparting relevant information during hibernation seems to be working better and better after those first few unlucky cases that jumped out of the airlock in their underwear after waking up.

It appears though that a slight error has crept into the recent bulletins. Hollywood is still here, although it is facing a hostile takeover by a mouse. In hindsight, it's not very surprising that your dream sequencer had problems interpreting that one...

spacemonkey81

lost in space
Reaction score
This is your post-hibernation briefing package. We're glad to see that you're already up to speed on most things going on, our new dream sequencer for gently imparting relevant information during hibernation seems to be working better and better after those first few unlucky cases that jumped out of the airlock in their underwear after waking up.

It appears though that a slight error has crept into the recent bulletins. Hollywood is still here, although it is facing a hostile takeover by a mouse. In hindsight, it's not very surprising that your dream sequencer had problems interpreting that one...
So...that part where i dreamt about passing through this rift in space into an alternate reality apparently wasn't a dream?
oh god...how the hell am i going to get back home again?