AGC checklist question

sw34669

Reaction score
i've noticed in these last few releases that the automatic checklist starts to pause for the next AGC light but then decides to carry on before it comes up causing an error when the checklist then presses pro. Here's an example of it from A7 29:29 where it was waiting a chunk of time for the mnvr to complete (F 50 18) and even though the AGC is still in 06 18, the checklist carries on. What's the issue here I know the computer is busy running a few progs but the checklist should just wait for the 50 18 and it doesnt.
1638714358348.png

Attachments

• A7 RND Null new.zip
    31.1 KB · Views: 112

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
i've noticed in these last few releases that the automatic checklist starts to pause for the next AGC light but then decides to carry on before it comes up causing an error when the checklist then presses pro. Here's an example of it from A7 29:29 where it was waiting a chunk of time for the mnvr to complete (F 50 18) and even though the AGC is still in 06 18, the checklist carries on. What's the issue here I know the computer is busy running a few progs but the checklist should just wait for the 50 18 and it doesnt.
View attachment 27169
This should be it's own thread not in the release work thread. Please make a new post so it doesn't get lost like I have asked before.

sw34669

Reaction score
This should be it's own thread not in the release work thread. Please make a new post so it doesn't get lost like I have asked before.
this post was about this release
dont worry being ticked off instead of helped will certainly make me refrain from further
do you deal with people in real life like this

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
dont worry being ticked off instead of helped will certainly make me refrain from further
First of all, not sure how this ticked you off. I asked simply for you to make a new post so it doesn't get lost. And I asked this of your previous post as well. This thread is for development talk, not bug reports. https://www.orbiter-forum.com/threads/v8-release-work-thread.36128/

I simply asked again because reporting issues will get lost in here and this is not the thread for it. Never got ticked off or angry, or meant to upset you, I am simply trying to get this more visibility by asking nicely again for you to post things like this in a new thread, so please drop the attitude.

Last edited:

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
To answer your checklist/CMC question, the auto checklist has a built in delay for some of those, its a fixed time and doesnt "wait" for the CMC but rather counts a certain about of seconds before proceeding automatically Of course, they don't always have the right time since the CMC might be busier. Nothing has changed with respect to this timing with the releases as far as I am aware.

In Apollo 8 and later checklists I made this a complete pause instead of a time delay, when we go back and look at Apollo 7 checklists, I will add this pause (yellow text) to F50 18's and other places where you might have to wait for the CMC.

For now, just turn auto off and proceed manually when the CMC is done.

Thymo

I like breaking things
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
nassp.space
I have split your question into a separate thread. The release work thread is for development updates only.
While we do appreciate your feedback, I'm gonna ask you to be mindful of the fact that NASSP is a free & open source product and that the developers do their work in their free time and have no obligation to do so.
It is your right to make suggestions and report potential bugs. It is also our right to ignore your request if you try to verbally abuse us.