Request 2001 StationV

Major Tom

Aircraftman
Reaction score
I thought it wold be easy to take the excellent World of 2001 StationV and use it with in a DGIV scenario. I copied the StationV.mesh, .cfg, .ddl and referenced .dds files into the Orbiter directory. Every thing works, it is great fun to dock with, but I can not switch ships to StationV and it is not UMMUFA capable. According to the UMMUFA sdk, I need to add code and recompile a new StationV.dll to get UMMUFA. I not a programmer and don't have C compiler. Could I get instructions on how to get StationV to appear in the switch ships dialog box and could someone add UMMUFA for me. Thanks a lot.

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
Put EnableFocus = true in the StationV's config file and you should be able to select it.

As for UMMUFA, I thought it was supposed to make any vessel UMMU capable without needing to modify anything. I haven't used it in a while so I don't remember exactly what you may need to do. Once you are able to focus the station you might need to unlock the specific airlock you need or something. I don't know.