OHM STS-95 for ShuttleFleet

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: hutchison66

Hi there, I put this together very quickly. its a scenario for the Shuttle flight STS-95 which took the late great John Glenn into space for the second time.

RIP Senator Glenn and God Speed

Ad Astra to a true Hero

ok I put this together quickly, so it uses a lot of other peoples  work I just modified them to fit in the Shuttle Fleet,  its your work not mine.  Thank you, hope you don't mind.

The spartan and Mpress are from other flights, so they are not correct just a filler for now, I will make them more accurate in the future.  DATE now fixed

and to all the Shuttle Fleet fans out there its not over yet.

Thank you all,

We're just a dot

David

DOWNLOAD

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Thank you so much for this contribution.

I was working on a SC4/MS2015 for Project Mercury. Perhaps now that I'm on break I can finish it as my own way to honor Col. Glenn.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Awesome mate. however theres one problem. The date is wrong. it was launched in October 29th, 1998. you had it set to June 25th 1991

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
wrong date

I kept saying to myself need to set the date I knew I'd forgotten something, ok another update then
Thanks
For the heads up

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I kept saying to myself need to set the date I knew I'd forgotten something, ok another update then
Thanks
For the heads up
No problem. they also released a micro satellite, which is at the aft section of the payload bay

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
STS-95

Are you meaning the Spartan on the second Mpress, you should be able to detach it with the RMS and let it fly but to put it back on again you will have to use attachment manager. as I said I put this together over night from other missions.
I altered the dock adapter but wanted to fix the textures to match the Spacehab, I will update it and spend more time making it more arrurate and add the infra red telescope to the Mpress
so expect a better update after my next big ADDON,
I hope to upload my High detail LC39 launch pads before Christmas.
so wait till you see that.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Are you meaning the Spartan on the second Mpress, you should be able to detach it with the RMS and let it fly but to put it back on again you will have to use attachment manager. as I said I put this together over night from other missions.
I altered the dock adapter but wanted to fix the textures to match the Spacehab, I will update it and spend more time making it more arrurate and add the infra red telescope to the Mpress
so expect a better update after my next big ADDON,
I hope to upload my High detail LC39 launch pads before Christmas.
so wait till you see that.
No. its this
po34.jpg

This is called PANSAT. its a small micro-satellite that is managed by the Department of Defense. It was used as a connection to the PANSAT ground stations so they can connect to each other.