Request Interactive panel spacecraft...

VincentMcConnell

Reaction score
I love the Delta-Glider IV because of the way it has a fully interactive instrument panel with life support and systems. It is very fun and adds a lot to the game. But I would like to request something similar that takes off using a rocket and splashes down in the ocean -- like a capsule. Preferably something small like a Mercury spacecraft.
I am not sure if there is anything like this already -- aside from NASSP -- and if there is I would love to be pointed in the direction of it. But otherwise, it would be nice if there was an add-on like this.

HAL9001

super-ninja-orbinaut
Reaction score
Antares is a bit like that although not as cmplex and detailed as the DGV it's clearly a similar direction.

VincentMcConnell

Reaction score
I'm going to give that one a try. It requires a bunch of other add-ons and I have found that sometimes these break my game. I'll just have to try I guess...

---

Just downloaded it. I can run the scenario. I press F1, then F8 but there is NO internal view? It says there is on the Orbit Hangar but I can't access it

Last edited:

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
There's a fully functional VC, so yes it does have an internal view. Are you sure you downloaded all the necessary addons?

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
NASSP (apollo flights) has incredible realism and system control, but possibly more than you are looking for.

the Interplanetary Modular Spacecraft has good realism and detail, but perhaps just a little too much for what you're after, and its only for space stations or orbitally constructed vehicles, with no capsules in sight

VincentMcConnell

Reaction score
NASSP (apollo flights) has incredible realism and system control, but possibly more than you are looking for.

the Interplanetary Modular Spacecraft has good realism and detail, but perhaps just a little too much for what you're after, and its only for space stations or orbitally constructed vehicles, with no capsules in sight

I have NASSP and it's great. Since I already know a fair amount about the Command Module, the hardest parts about it are just learning how it works through Orbiter.
But most of the scenarios are broken.