[ESP] HOLA

myles

Reaction score
Yo soy en un clase de español. Me gusta la clase, y la comida italiana. ¿Cómo te llamas? ¿Qué te gusta(n)? Perdón mi nuevo español, éste es mi primer trimestre. ¡Hasta luego!

P.S: ¿Cómo cambio mi teclado a español?

¡Gracias!

Whatu

Interplanetary Stowaway
Reaction score
Hola myles.
Para ser tu primer trimestre está razonablemente bien, pero hay un par de fallitos.
Cuando traduces el verbo to be, en español puede significar ser o estar.
Tú estás en una clase, no eres una clase :p.
Bueno mi nombre es Alex y me gusta viajar por el espacio :speakcool:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Muy bueno. Mucho mejor que mí podría hacer. Desafortunadamente conseguí solamente un semestre adentro antes de parar debido a cálculo. :)

(I apologize if I said anything without meaning too)

myles

Reaction score
Haha, I love Babelfish. But I said "Yo soy EN un clase de español," not, "Yo soy un clase de español" And the last part was asking how to change my keyboard to Spanish.

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Yo soy en un clase de español. Me gusta la clase, y la comida italiana. ¿Cómo te llamas? ¿Qué te gusta(n)? Perdón mi nuevo español, éste es mi primer trimestre. ¡Hasta luego!

P.S: ¿Cómo cambio mi teclado a español?

¡Gracias!

La forma correcta:

Yo estoy en clases de español. Me gusta la clase y la comida italiana. ¿Cómo te llamas? ¿Qué te gusta? Perdón por mi precario dominio del español, éste es mi primer semestre. ¡Hasta Luego!

Whatu

Interplanetary Stowaway
Reaction score
Haha, I love Babelfish. But I said "Yo soy EN un clase de español," not, "Yo soy un clase de español" And the last part was asking how to change my keyboard to Spanish.

Anyways, I meant that the sentence would be something like this:
Yo ESTOY en una clase; in spite of yo SOY en una clase.
Just a little tip:p

Bj, you didnt phrase it well but at least the message gets through, its understandable :cheers:

Edit: I dont know how to change the keyboard, guess you want it to type the letter "ñ"? :p

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Muy bueno. Mucho mejor que mí podría hacer. Desafortunadamente conseguí solamente un semestre adentro antes de parar debido a cálculo. :)

La forma correcta:

Muy bien. Mucho mejor de lo que yo podría hacer. Desafortunadamente sólo pude sacar un semestre antes de parar debido a cálculo.

-----------

Yo diría que no hay problema. Nadie nació aprendido, así que no es pecado equivocarse mientras uno aprende.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Bj, you didnt phrase it well but at least the message gets through, its understandable :cheers:

Edit: I dont know how to change the keyboard, guess you want it to type the letter "ñ"? :p

well that figures :)

Its been over a year and I think I'm a little rusty. :fool:

myles

Reaction score

Sí, typing alt+164 and all the others get pretty annoying, and I keep forgetting the accented "e" and the upside down "!"

By the way, Ar81, thanks! However, I'm only in 1 spanish class, so is it still clases? Sorry, its still all new to me.

alrik

Alrik
Reaction score
¡Hey! ¡¡¡Me llamo Marcos y me encanta volar más allá del fin de nuestra atmósfera cada día!!!

Looks good your spanish!! :D but take a look at Whatu say's. I'm also learning english... at least i can understand it really well on a text... speaking and writing is something i'm trying to improve as you can see.

myles

Reaction score
I did some research and I get it now! Estoy is a temporary term/at that time, and soy is the nature/permanent.

joeybigO

can't get in a word edgewise
Donator
Reaction score
¡Hey! ¡¡¡Me llamo Marcos y me encanta volar más allá del fin de nuestra atmósfera cada día!!!

Looks good your spanish!! :D but take a look at Whatu say's. I'm also learning english... at least i can understand it really well on a text... speaking and writing is something i'm trying to improve as you can see.

Hola Alrik, porque no entro al grupo "Spanish Speaking Orbinauts"? Es un grupo directamente de los Orbinautas Hispanohablantes.

Heywood

Pardon by my spanglish
Reaction score
I did some research and I get it now! Estoy is a temporary term/at that time, and soy is the nature/permanent.

Hi myles; It´s correct; you learn quickly.

Espero que sepas disculpar mi inglés, y por cierto, mi nombre es Esteban, y como es fácil de suponer, soy un asiduo de Orbiter.

Heywood

Istochnikov

Costa Rica Space Systems' CEO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hey! Don't forget extend the invitation to Ar81, the tico that has done more contributions to Orbiter :speakcool:

[AL ESPAÑOL]
Hey! No olviden extenderle la invitación a Ar81, el tico que ha contribuido más a Orbiter :speakcool:

ARMSTRONG

God of the Space
Reaction score
Myles if you have Windows XP or Vista you should find a little label in down and right in the start bar where you should can learn "EN". Change it at ES. ( ESpanish position) I am not sure, but I think that this change can change too the keyboard to the Sapnish configuration. Sorry if I have made some mistakes writing this in English I need a lot of practise jet. I hope have helped you.

So long

alrik

Alrik
Reaction score
¿Como va ese español? ¿Habéis mejorado algo? Me gustaría ver cómo lo ponéis en practica. ¡¡Un saludo!!

Al81

Reaction score
Hay un club de spanglish speakers? Haha I felt like being silly there but I really want to know how big the spanish speaking community is on here.

I was born in Peru and came to the States when I was five and still can speak, read and write in Spanish.

I am currently teaching ESL for spanish kids here in Fairfax county VA.:thumbup: