G'day All

Pinetree

Reaction score
Hey there every one, just thought I'd say G'day. I've played with Orbiter before but last night was the first night I've actually completed a mission and the first night in a loooooong time that I have been up all night doing it. It was the first checklist mission and, after a few reloads, finally hearing that docking noise was a huge relief.Great stuff.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Absolutely Mental
Donator
Reaction score
Website
wasa.pottyland.de
G'day mate! I'll hope you'll have many successful missions after your first one! The first successful docking is always a very special moment for an orbiteer (just like in real life) ;)

Happy orbiting and welcome to the forums! :)

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
:welcome: here !

Sounds like a good start ! :thumbup:

KiwiBiggles

Reaction score
Hey Pinetree!

Cool AAR over at SimHQ.

I'm on the Checklist mission too. So far I've got the hang of a manual ascent into a nice low-ECC orbit, and the turn on to suitable heading for a good inclination with ISS. Working on my node burns to zero out RInc and setting up an apogee rendevous as per Tex's DGIVtoISS vid turorial. Next step should be a small burn to raise or lower the perigee to sync up with ISS for the docking manuever.

Havin' a blast with it! Haven't pulled an all-nighter yet though. I like how you can make quicksaves during the mission - like when the missus says dinner's ready! :lol:

Cool screenie over EnZed in your AAR. :thumbup:

Cheers
KiwiBiggles

Last edited: