Question AutoFCS and CamShake 1.1 in SF

Apollofan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i want to ask 2 little questions:

1. I am using Shuttle Fleet (now V 4.1.0) with High-Res KSC and changed most of the Mission-Scenarios, that they'll work like the STS-Payload ones.

That works fine! Only problem i've experienced is, that the AutoFCS using some different base coordinates now. De-orbit burn is ok but the coordinates of the Runways aren't correct anymore. I've tried to figure out, how to change the coordinates for AutoFCS but i have actually no clue in that messy chaos of all the different earth.cfg's.

Anyone could give me a hint?

2. The 2nd problem i've experienced with Shuttle Fleet is the use of CamShake 1.1. Lift-Off shaking is no problem and works fine. But if the Space Shuttle re-enters the atmosphere, there is no shaking. Even if its enabled in the little menu (Ctrl-F4).

Does anyone know how to fix that?

As always, thank you very much for helping!!!!

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Camera shake is affected by the SRB's, and to a lesser extent, the main engines. It can be tweaked differently, but you'll have to read the readme for that. Also, there isn't really any shaking during reentry, in any of the videos I have seen.

Apollofan

Reaction score
Alright, when there is no re-entry shaking in real-life, it's ok for me! I always had probably that false thought in my mind, that it would a bit.

Ok, then there is one problem left - AutoFCS! :)

EliNaut

Reaction score
I have the same issues Apollofan - HR KSC messed up my runway positions T_T

If someone could post a solution or a patch it would be very appreciated.

Apollofan

Reaction score
Ok, i don't know exactly if the issues occuring only with Hi-Res KSC...

In my modified Scenarios, i am using the STS Config. In that case, the runway positions are messed up.

If i use the Sol_Alt Config, the runway positions seemed to be ok then but there is no eye-candy... just Runways in the middle of nowhere, except KSC.

I guess, there must be a way to fix that. Unfortunately, i've no clues right now... :(