Support Aurora Launch platform 3.0

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi,I have just installed this great addon ,and have read the instructions several times,but I cant get the Rampa1 to move back to launch safety position,it says it's numpad - But it does not work,maybe I am doing something wrong?Any help would be awesome.Thanks See pic below :cheers:

Attachments

• Aurora.JPG
    Aurora.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure is the number pad [+] and [-] to get it to move back and forth. I'll check when I get home.

Totally agree with you, this is a fantastic launch platform!

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hi,I have just installed this great addon ,and have read the instructions several times,but I cant get the Rampa1 to move back to launch safety position,it says it's numpad - But it does not work,maybe I am doing something wrong?Any help would be awesome.Thanks See pic below :cheers:

how did ya get the clouds like that

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi, stevedoran.Here is the great addon on I have used for a good while by the genious Artlav,it's called Nebo clouds,and it works real nice in orbiter 2006P1,I am not sure if it works in 20010P1.http://www.orbithangar.com/download.php?ID=2782:cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Have you tried refueling the ramp?
No, is that even possible?Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Have you tried refueling the ramp?
Ok,Thanks I refueled rampar1 using fuel transfer MFD,and it worked great,but how can I add fuel in the scenario,or CFG?so I have fuel in rampar r1, when I start the scene.

Last edited:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
OK it seems to not always work. I loaded the scenario with the Quasar launcher and I was right [+] and [-] move it in and out. But I tried the DG scenario that comes with the "stock" Aurora launch platform and it didn't work.
Wife called me away so I didn't get to "study" the problem like I wanted, but it does work (just not always?)...

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi Phantom, when it won't move just fill the propellant levels up with scenario editor that does the trick,now if I could only get rid of that braking sound when it moves,any clues?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Groovy dude... I kinda like the brake chirping noise, it lets me know I'm moving it too fast. Because you know a structure like that would move at a snails pace anyway. Well, maybe not a snails pace, perhaps more of a walking speed.