Question Anyone know what happened to stevecast and kendo?

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Does anybody know what has happened to stevecast and kendo? The former hasn't released any add-on since September, while the latter seems to have deleted all his add-ons. Could this have something to do with that BSG fanboy who infected Steve's account with that virus a few months ago?

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Does anybody know what has happened to stevecast and kendo? The former hasn't released any add-on since September, while the latter seems to have deleted all his add-ons. Could this have something to do with that BSG fanboy who infected Steve's account with that virus a few months ago?

No idea :shrug:

I have contacted Stevecast with a request related to addon development, but I havent heard back from him yet.

:hailprobe:

kamaz

Unicorn hunter
Addon Developer
Reaction score

How do you infect someone's account with a virus? Or do you mean that he hacked his account and uploaded add-ons with viruses?

ProximaLightspeed

Reaction score
That's sad I always loved Steve's addons, even though my GPU was too slow to run them.

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
How do you infect someone's account with a virus? Or do you mean that he hacked his account and uploaded add-ons with viruses?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Or alternatively, it was actually Steve's computer that got infected, not his account.