What music are you listening to?

Genesis

Chess Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm currently listening to Nightwish (Live at Wacken 2013)...love them so much...never really heard of symphonic metal until I heard them, and it blew my mind.....I'm a big prog rock fan (Pink Floyd, Genesis, King Crimson, Marillion etc...) but these guys are something else!....

By the way, anyone have any idea where I might be able to download a free MP3 of The Blue Danube?...(Space Odyssey 2001)...would love to add to my radio/mp3 lists whilst coming into land at Brighton Beach...

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I'm currently listening to Nightwish (Live at Wacken 2013)...love them so much...never really heard of symphonic metal until I heard them, and it blew my mind.....I'm a big prog rock fan (Pink Floyd, Genesis, King Crimson, Marillion etc...) but these guys are something else!....

By the way, anyone have any idea where I might be able to download a free MP3 of The Blue Danube?...(Space Odyssey 2001)...would love to add to my radio/mp3 lists whilst coming into land at Brighton Beach...

Thunder Chicken

Fine Threads since 2008
Donator
Reaction score
Interesting. I didn't figure you neither for the religious type nor for the overly patriotic type. Cute anime girls make up for a lot, I guess... :p
I'm neither, but that such an improbable rendition exists and that someone saw the need for it to be produced gives me hope for the whimsical nature of humankind.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Man, I had forgotten all about how incoherent and just plain weird that song is... 🤪

I would say, that was the plan. :ROFLMAO: At the same time, it is just as epic as it should feel like.