Back to Orbiter!

m830

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I'm not exactly new to Orbiter since I've been coming and going for several years now! I mainly play flight & naval simulators, or I should say dabble with, since I tend to change a lot from one to the other. That's what I hate the most about the hobby, to have to get familiar again with everything, which is particularly hard with the most realistic software such as Orbiter... but you guys know that right? lol Anyways, happy to be back here and looking forward to the 2024 version!

LordCroussette

Quebec City's Resident Base Builder
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Hullo and welcome! I also tend to play games and sims in "phases", where I play a shit-ton of a single game for a few weeks, then have zero interest playing it again for the next few months. And, you are right. It can be annoying to get re-familiarized with everything after a long period of inactivity. I still have a season on F1 Challenge '99-'02 left to complete. Haven't played since like February. Right now I'm too focused on MSFS to play anything else lol

I do wish you a good spaceflight and hope everything you learned before will come back to you fast ;)