Request Wireframe Graphics Client

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello, just wanted to float an idea that I had been kicking around for a while. Rather ironically in light of the incredible work done with the D3D9 & D3D11 clients, I thought that it would be interesting if someone could create a graphics client that only represents meshes as simple wireframes, a bit like the animations NASA used on some of the old moon landing documentaries (black background, neon green lines used to draw the LEM & CSM. Sound familiar?)

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hello, just wanted to float an idea that I had been kicking around for a while. Rather ironically in light of the incredible work done with the D3D9 & D3D11 clients, I thought that it would be interesting if someone could create a graphics client that only represents meshes as simple wireframes, a bit like the animations NASA used on some of the old moon landing documentaries (black background, neon green lines used to draw the LEM & CSM. Sound familiar?)
Can you give a link to one of these documentaries so that I can see what you mean?

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
F7, M would turn on wireframe mode in OGLAClient.
Not sure where's fun in that, it's only a debug feature..
ogla-wf.jpg

jarmonik

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
F7, M would turn on wireframe mode in OGLAClient.
Not sure where's fun in that, it's only a debug feature..
ogla-wf.jpg
D3D9Client has the same feature. Debug dialog must be open to use it.