- Apr 9, 2008
- Reaction score
WindowTack saves and restores the positions of various Orbiter windows. Every time you move a window, WindowTack saves its position. Next time you open it, WindowTack will move the window to its last saved position.
Some examples of windows saved and restored by WindowTack:
- main render window in “windowed” mode;
- main menu (F4);
- ship selection window (F3);
- Launchpad (not really relevant in 2010 now that the Launchpad always restores its own position)
New in v003:
- Saves and restores positions of all Orbiter windows, not just the main one.
- CRT is statically linked, so vcredist is no longer required.
- Pretty documentation PDF