Where will i Get Deorbit playback or addons.

iam_inorbit

Entered the Orbit.
Reaction score
Website
www.astrofame.blogspot.com
Hi,
I am looking for deorbiting playback of space shuttle or deltaglider. i got lots at orbithangar but they all requires Atlantis 3.8.5 Space Shuttle (latest release) or DeltagliderIII. I have installed Shuttle fleet 4.0.1 , whenever i open these playbacks in my orbiter, Error occurs Terminating...see orbiter.log. Can anyone tell where can i get atlantis 3.8.5 or DGIII or a playback which supports shuttle fleet. I have also recently Downloaded ar18's tutorial. concepts but it confuses beginner like me. :sos:

-Pv-

Reaction score
I saw you post a message in another forum thread advising another user how to install the Shuttle Fleet and "it works for me." It looks to me from this post the Shuttle Fleet is not installed properly on your system.

Shuttle Fleet places in the root of Orbiter (not in the various "doc" directories) installation instructions on other various add-ons which Shuttle Fleet depends. The mostly likely cause of Orbiter crashing when loading scenarios is that add-ons on which the one you want to use depend, are not also fully installed. Unfortunately, this can be a "paper chase" where you are hunting all over the Internet looking for the missing add-ons. It's laborious and time consuming. Some scenarios installed by add-ons cannot be made to work no matter how hard you try. Those should just be discarded. Other add-ons on which Shuttle Fleet depend include bases, ships and scenery/environment enhancements. The installation doc Shuttle Feet creates includes links to the required add-ons. Be aware sometimes these links go away or are substituted with newer versions.

Another useful tool is OrbiterDiagnostic which can inform you of many of the most common problems, but does not necessarily tell you how to correct those problems.
-Pv-

ripley1

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Also make sure your new add on is designed for your version of Orbiter before you download it and your computer has all systems required to run it.

-Pv-

Reaction score
Delta Glider IV is the latest version. I'm sure you'll find those playbacks are just as useful. The MMU stuff is a lot of fun.
-PV-