OHM Whatever happened to JMarcure

Matt00

Reaction score
I was playing around with Corel Paintshop Pro the last couple days and came up with a pretty good repaint of JMarcure's FFSport. If he was around I'd like to ask him if I could post it on OH. Does anyone know where he is now?

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

Matt00

Reaction score
It's just remnants of the site. All links go to a page saying RTF has set course for the sun. No place I can find an email. Too bad. I'm really getting into the texture stuff plus I use batch files to switch textures from new and back again. Hopefully someone will drop in with an up to date email or something.

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I was playing around with Corel Paintshop Pro the last couple days and came up with a pretty good repaint of JMarcure's FFSport. If he was around I'd like to ask him if I could post it on OH. Does anyone know where he is now?

You can always release a re-skin as a texture replacement (overwriting the original textures files). No permission needed, as you won't be including any resources in the download that you didn't do yourself. Just give some heads-up in the description that the mod replaces the old textures.