OHM Voyage a Honeymoon

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: papyref

I propose to you a small honeymoon trip in DGIV at the beginning of Canaveral Cape which will lead you to PapyBar orbiting around the Earth then in lunar HoneymoonBase and finally to the Sables d'Olonne after a passage by LunaOB1 in lunarorbit. 

Honeymoon base is in the Arzachel crater with the coordonates 1.90°W 18.20 °S 

If you have read my previous tutorials and know the DGIV and IMFD well, you will not have difficulties I think of achieving this small pleasure trip. 

If you do not like the automatisms, you can try this travel manually with the standard MFD of orbiter

The meshes and textures of the lunar crater,  memorials 2001 and Tintin and Sables d'Olonne were taken again by Jacquesmomo. Thank you with him! .

I dedicate this travel to my wife for our almost 60 years of marriage and for his patience during the long hours that I pass in front of my PC 

DOWNLOAD

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
60 years of marriage? :blink:

Congratulations, as this is still a reason to celebrate for you and not a reason to tie yourself to the next spacecraft to Mars. :cheers:

papyref

Reaction score
Thanks for your congatulations !
Il is hard to be for almost 60 years with the same woman but I am still very happy ;)
The moon is the best place to drink champagne :thumbup:

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Is this in english. Because the scenario information is in french and I dont know french :p

Col_Klonk

Reaction score
Thanks for your congatulations !
Il is hard to be for almost 60 years with the same woman but I am still very happy ;)
The moon is the best place to drink champagne :thumbup:
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Geez... another 24 years to go. :tiphat:
Not that hard on this side but, Ja.. it's all about the man she chooses :thumbup:
Sometimes I wonder what she sees in me... I'm really full of it..but then again.. I'm so cool :)
Well somebody has to think so.. !!

Last edited:

jacquesmomo

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
francophone.dansteph.com
Hello :cheers:

Just to let you know that Papyref and I have put on OH "Voyage to honeymoon" 2021 new version for Orbiter 2016.

This add-on is like a tutorial:
it allows any orbinaut to make a round trip (with IMFD and the DGIV of DanSteph) Earth-Moon without any knowledge, just follow the tutorial step by step .
During this journey, there is also a rendez-vous and docking with an orbital station, in Earth orbit for the outward journey, and in lunar orbit for the return.

On the moon, there are 2 areas (Tintin memorial and 2001 Memorial) to visit.

In addition, this add-on includes a new "VesselBuilder" Cessna 172 and - for the first time in Orbiter ! - a speedboat (also a VesselBuilder vessel) which allows you to visit a coastal area of France. (les Sables d'Olonne).
And finaly there is a "general_vehicle" adaptation of the Tintin's lunar tank, my famous Renault 4L and the Tintin Syldavia's helicopter (in the "Destination moon" album) adapted for Orbiter 2016.

I hope everyone will enjoy this adventure. :unsure:
All comments and remarks will be welcome ....:cool:

Here : https://www.orbithangar.com/showAddon.php?id=6e303468-a3de-4919-871b-46a1d5872a4f