Vote for the Shuttle's Last Wake-Up Calls

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
"Faith of the Heart" by Russel Watson:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8OpsPok6iQ"]YouTube- Star Trek: Enterprise Theme Song[/ame]

Keatah

Reaction score
I somehow find this idea of the public picking the songs hypocritical. I mean we weren't allowed to pick anything for any prior missions, I'm not gonna bother.

And besides, the results are gonna be so filtered it will actually be some desk-jockey's choice!

And on top of that, the songs are gonna have to be politically correct and safe, family material like. Perfect, like an over developed dance show. Polished and preened. Record-company-sterile. Disney-like!! Idealistic, patriotic, showy..

Oft-times the beancounters and bureaucrats run stuff like this so they can have an influx of 'creative material'. You are doing the work they are supposed to be doing!! faaaggghhhh..

Last edited:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It's called a publicity stunt, you know... It's not supposed to do anything more or less than to raise the profile of the last shuttle mission a bit, so the last shuttle flight doesn't go by unnoticed and two years later people go "does anybody know what happened to the space shuttle"?

Wally

Reaction score
Why going with Star Wars? Did Star Wars movies had any Enterprise or Columbia in it?
Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country also had Challanger and Endeavour as ships name, at least according to this source.

Last edited:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk