Various add-on updates in work

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I'm working on the following updates (in no particular order). I'm not soliciting changes that you wish, just letting you know what I'm working on...

Shuttle Fleet V4.0.0 will feature a working VC, based upon the current default Atlantis VC, but with more positions in the cockpit (and "no", I'm not working on a mid-deck at this time, please don't ask...)

ISS Fleet V2.0.0 will feature the ability to position the individual solar arrays, similar to the current vehicle. Tracking the sun will still be an option, but in addition the individual arrays can be parked.

SSRMS V2.0.0; the work I'm doing here is mostly behind the scenes stuff, but long term I'm looking at developing a GUI for positioning the arm.

Soyuz asssociated with ISS V2.0.0; I will be refining the entry aerodynamics and developing an entry autopilot.

GPCMFD V4.0.0; general updates to different displays (KEAS is currently computed incorrectly for instance) and a user definable ini file for landing sites.

Like I said, no particular order, and no promised delivery dates, but the shuttle fleet V4.0.0 and ISS fleet V2.0.0 will be released before STS-122.

Dave

Reactions: Tex

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi David, welcome! That sounds fantastic! :)

Chipstone306

Reaction score
great ideas dave i really like the idea of manipulating the solar arrays !
and the new flight characteristics of the soyuz craft somehow i think the current ones would make a human being look like a bug on a car window after reentry Can't wait for the update keep up the great work!:speakcool:

Kendo

Reaction score
Exciting updates David413.:speakcool: