Question UNIV PTG settings for TORRA

BenSisko

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
You can perform the TORVA using the procedures found in any of the recent Rendezvous checklists available for download (including the settings for the UNIV PTG MFD).

See:

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/johnson/pdf/290108main_sts126_rendevous.pdf

I've spent the last few hours trying to find the Rendezvous checklist for the -R-Bar approach used in STS-101, 106, 96, & 92 so I could get the UNIV PTG settings, without any luck. NASA.gov's search is dreadful! Any links or advice greatly appreciated!

Ben

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I have a hardcopy of the STS-101 RNDZ FDF that I picked up over ten years ago at JSC. You still have my Email address, right? Drop me a message, and I'll send you whatever info you are looking for. I guess I could scan sections of the checklist, however I should warn you, the older FDF didn't have the cuecards that they have today...

BenSisko

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Scanning a big document would be a drag. I'm looking for the settings for TORRA from the +R-Bar to final approach to docking.

Thanks!:tiphat:

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
You've got mail...just some pages from the checklist, including the DAP tables.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Actually, I just (finally!) found my pdf version of the complete STS-101 RNDZ checklist; its on the way to you (more mail!).

Should provide you with everything you are looking for to conduct a TORRA...