General Question UCGO cargo positioning.

foxtrot

Pioneer
Reaction score
Hello, is there any program out there or any advice you could share with me on how to position the UCGO inflatable bases so i can make a base out of them? When i lay them down and inflate them they aren't aligned. Is there anyway i can align them so when inflated the airlocks actually look connected?

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Unfortunately the only way you can do it right now is manually, though with a bit of practice that gets easy :thumbup: , also :welcome: to Orbiter-Forum !

foxtrot

Pioneer
Reaction score
Oh ok.

Oh ok well i do need to get the practice down pat.
And thanks for your nice welcome. :)

Ok time for practice :hello:

Cya later.

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
You can still move them after they 've been inflated. Press G to grapple and move them at the correct location.
If you want go further, repack them once they've been placed correctly and make a note for each one of their coordinates and their orientation, using the scenario editor. You can then write them down and use those coordinates to place them correctly any time you land somewhere else.

foxtrot

Pioneer
Reaction score
You can still move them after they 've been inflated. Press G to grapple and move them at the correct location.
If you want go further, repack them once they've been placed correctly and make a note for each one of their coordinates and their orientation, using the scenario editor. You can then write them down and use those coordinates to place them correctly any time you land somewhere else.

Ok thanks ill try that! :cheers: