Donator
Reaction score
Last edited:

Trekkie

Starfleet Head of Ship Design
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I LOVE the Vesta. Sleek and sexy, and a dang good combatant, too.

HM65vz6.png

:hailprobe:

Last edited:

Trekkie

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
l6PooxV.png

Vesta Class Update

Custom Texture

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

RFg51iE.jpg

New klingon ship coming up

---------- Post added 06-22-16 at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-21-16 at 09:33 PM ----------

Any Requests by Star Trek lovers?

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Trekkie;535591 [/COLOR said:
Any Requests by Star Trek lovers?

How about that Ferengi shuttle? The mesh, originally by Tim Wilson AKA fungun, can be found at the Celestia Motherlode.

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that either, as I know almost nothing about 3D modelling. You'll have to ask someone else for advice there.

Last edited:

Trekkie

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that either, as I know almost nothing about 3D modelling. You'll have to ask someone else for advice there.

i found a mesh of the Ferengi Shuttle, its on its way pal!

i just need a person who can really tell me everything about planet Creating etc, so far tutorials have not helped me

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I liked the Defiant ... nice corvette class ship. Could also work nice in Orbiter with a VC.

Otherwise, I quite like the work done at the starfleet museum website, they are rather non-canon compared to modern developments, but their deck plans are pretty logical and not too fantastic.

http://www.starfleet-museum.org/

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
Just wanted to see how far along you've gotten there, Trekkie. In particular, I'm still waiting for a release of that Kumari-class Andorian cruiser of yours.

MaverickSawyer

Acolyte of the Probe
Reaction score
I liked the Defiant ... nice corvette class ship. Could also work nice in Orbiter with a VC.

Otherwise, I quite like the work done at the starfleet museum website, they are rather non-canon compared to modern developments, but their deck plans are pretty logical and not too fantastic.

http://www.starfleet-museum.org/

Yeah, in STO, the Defiant family is generally a sweet little ship. Bit on the squishy side if you're not careful, but she can dish it out quite swiftly.

The refit's cloaking device certainly doesn't hurt, either. :)

Trekkie

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Just wanted to see how far along you've gotten there, Trekkie. In particular, I'm still waiting for a release of that Kumari-class Andorian cruiser of yours.

Hey luke!

I took a little break! Got some time off work and went on a holiday because i was overworked ( at the age of 18 yes ) im back now and my next release will be the kumari followed by an new planet pack (i figured out how to get .tex files now) so alot still to come! Also that ferengi shuttle will be comming up soon

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Yeah, in STO, the Defiant family is generally a sweet little ship. Bit on the squishy side if you're not careful, but she can dish it out quite swiftly.

The refit's cloaking device certainly doesn't hurt, either. :)

Andromeda_class%2C_behind.jpg

This one also coming up!

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
I may have missed it, but are you planning on doing the NX-01?

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
By the way, Trekkie, you mentioned that the Kumari-class add-on had been put on hold due to bugs. What exactly seems to be the issue?