OHM Thor-Agena V1.0

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
This addon reproduces the Thor-Agena carrier rocket for Orbiter.Requires Velcro Rockets V1.0 by Sputnik.

[ame=http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3392]More...[/ame]

sputnik

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.worldof2001.com
Cool! (Is it okay to respond here?)

I note two minor errors: the Thor's main thrust is vastly overstated; Thor_USAF.cfg should have it read:
MaxMainThrust = 758711

And the payload is way out of whack; LEO payload of this stack was only 250 kg! Change the payload line in the .scn as appropriate:
PAYLOAD probe probe probe 0 0 3.25 250 0 1

However, the Agena in the Velcro base distribution had incorrect values; I think I mis-converted from lbs when bringing the values over from CVEL Titans. It's fixed for Velcro Rockets v1.01.

Finally, I threw 3 SRM's on, to make the DSV-2A launcher....

Attachments

• Thor-Agena Boosted.scn
    1.8 KB · Views: 31

Meus Nomen

Reaction score
Cool! (Is it okay to respond here?)

I note two minor errors: the Thor's main thrust is vastly overstated; Thor_USAF.cfg should have it read:
MaxMainThrust = 758711

And the payload is way out of whack; LEO payload of this stack was only 250 kg! Change the payload line in the .scn as appropriate:
PAYLOAD probe probe probe 0 0 3.25 250 0 1

Thanks. I have corrected those bugs, and I will post fixes in the next version. I think the bugs were related (I didn't realise that it was overweight, thought that it was underperforming, and increased thrust to compensate).

Finally, I threw 3 SRM's on, to make the DSV-2A launcher....

That's great. Please can I include that in the next version? Thanks.

TheMineGamer32

Reaction score
I´m learning how to make old addons new addons, and this is a test of the KH3 addon by alex in the Thor-Agena of meus nomen. IT´S A TEST, OK?