News State of Orbiter Forum, Orbit Hangar Mods

francisdrake

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
francisdrakex.deviantart.com
Thanks for pointing me to the category view!
Now I have a problem when trying the access a second page of a category, or of a search result. Its says:

Access denied Error code 1020​

You do not have access to www.orbiter-forum.com.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again.

The first page with 20 results works fine, but trying to open any subsequent page shows this 'Access denied' message.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Now I have a problem when trying the access a second page of a category, or of a search result. Its says:

The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again.

The first page with 20 results works fine, but trying to open any subsequent page shows this 'Access denied' message.
Might have something to do with the "anti-scraping" measures in place. The other day when I tried browsing the catalogue (by manually clicking in the browser, mind you!), I was presented 3 times with a captcha riddle. Not good. If this is necessary, can we have it skipped for logged-in users, please?

EDIT: seems to work now, though. Is a kind of user-skip already in place?

Last edited:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her

Sorry, some of the automated protections we've had to put in place on that area of the site are a bit trigger happy on occasion. You should be able to access, now.