SSU Development thread (4.0 to 5.0) [DEVELOPMENT HALTED DUE TIME REQUIREMENTS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I don't get it. Is it a write problem? I can get the SVN commits up to 2817 ("Updated the STS-1 in orbit scenario to have the orbiter in a more historically accurate orbit.") just fine. Also the VC branch up to 2816 ("updated branch to latest trunk").

Do you guys need a merge operation done to get a consistent project status? If so, what versions need merging?

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I don't get it. Is it a write problem? I can get the SVN commits up to 2817 ("Updated the STS-1 in orbit scenario to have the orbiter in a more historically accurate orbit.") just fine. Also the VC branch up to 2816 ("updated branch to latest trunk").

Do you guys need a merge operation done to get a consistent project status? If so, what versions need merging?
Yes, I had no problems reading or writing to the repo. Everything is as it should on my end.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

So, from the begining: I (was) working on the AerojetDAP, getting it find the runway vertically in Orbiter 2016 and also making corrections, and it got to a point where I wanted to backup things. As it is still far from finished, it makes sense to put those changes in a branch and not break the trunk. As this work can be labelled "upgrade to Orbiter 2016", why not use the existing OrbitersimBeta branch? "I just need to update it with the latest changes in the trunk"... :shrug: That was April 2... :facepalm:
I'm now on my 3º checkout, which were all a stop-start affair, and I still have the same issue when making the merge on the OrbitersimBeta: REPORT request on '/p/shuttleultra/code/!svn/me' failed. shows up after a few files. About 5% of the time, the connection is closed by some reason or the server sends a 504 error.
I tried to do the same operation on the vc branch and it worked, and DaveS committed a file to the trunk. :idk:
Meanwhile there was another server meltdown on April 10, which caused some projects to lose revisions. Luckly SSU wasn't affected.
And here we are...

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
So, from the begining: I (was) working on the AerojetDAP, getting it find the runway vertically in Orbiter 2016 and also making corrections, and it got to a point where I wanted to backup things. As it is still far from finished, it makes sense to put those changes in a branch and not break the trunk. As this work can be labelled "upgrade to Orbiter 2016", why not use the existing OrbitersimBeta branch? "I just need to update it with the latest changes in the trunk"... :shrug: That was April 2... :facepalm:
I'm now on my 3º checkout, which were all a stop-start affair, and I still have the same issue when making the merge on the OrbitersimBeta: REPORT request on '/p/shuttleultra/code/!svn/me' failed. shows up after a few files. About 5% of the time, the connection is closed by some reason or the server sends a 504 error.
I tried to do the same operation on the vc branch and it worked, and DaveS committed a file to the trunk. :idk:
Meanwhile there was another server meltdown on April 10, which caused some projects to lose revisions. Luckly SSU wasn't affected.
And here we are...

I see. That's the typical SVN crap you get if you are trying to switch branch into a dirty working copy, I guess. I'd try to archive the project status you have into a ZIP file, then do a clean checkout of the OrbitersimBeta branch elsewhere, unpack the archive, then try a checkin.

So in essence the SSU SVN repo on SF is just fine, but your working copy is borked. To be honest, borked working copies are not unknown with Git as well. I never had them with Mercurial, but then again this DVCS is not mainstream, but more like an expert insider tip :shrug:.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
GLS said:
I've seen this kind of stuff before and then it wasn't S-F's fault but rather mine. I had ended up with a bunch of corrupted SVN files which only a clean check out cured.

Have you tried with this rather than trying to merge/switch a potentially corrupted installation? That could explain why you're the only one with the problems, it's all on your end. Your corrupted files confuses the heck out of the SVN repo and it does what it does in confusing situations: Dies and reports an error.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I see. That's the typical SVN crap you get if you are trying to switch branch into a dirty working copy, I guess. I'd try to archive the project status you have into a ZIP file, then do a clean checkout of the OrbitersimBeta branch elsewhere, unpack the archive, then try a checkin.

So in essence the SSU SVN repo on SF is just fine, but your working copy is borked. To be honest, borked working copies are not unknown with Git as well. I never had them with Mercurial, but then again this DVCS is not mainstream, but more like an expert insider tip :shrug:.
Face: Seems like we're both thinking along the same lines here, that GLS now has a "SVN-dead" installation. Something has gotten mangled and it now prevents proper operation of the whole SVN system.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

You didn't read what I wrote.
After the first try (which failed), I deleted everything (I saved the AerojetDAP files... somewhere) and since have done 2 checkouts. Every single time, even the first time, I had a clean and unmodified WC when I switched to the OrbitersimBeta branch, and performed the merge operation, like I've done several times before. This time it failed. :shrug:
There are people in other projects complaining that they can't do merges since the server upgrade (this is the first try in SSU since that), or they happen very slowly. That, and the fact that I managed to perform the very same operation on another branch, IMO excludes me from the "guilty party".
I agree that the stuff in the server is fine, but for some reason access to some files doesn't "flow" as it should.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
You didn't read what I wrote.
After the first try (which failed), I deleted everything (I saved the AerojetDAP files... somewhere) and since have done 2 checkouts. Every single time, even the first time, I had a clean and unmodified WC when I switched to the OrbitersimBeta branch, and performed the merge operation, like I've done several times before. This time it failed. :shrug:

Well, I read what you wrote, but perhaps I did not understand it. This is what I read:
And here we are...

There you did not write that you saved the files and did clean checkouts. I'm sorry for perhaps misinterpreting your "3° checkout", was it meant to mean "3rd clean checkout"? Is "stop-start affair" meant to be a clean checkout where you apply the files again?

Every single time, even the first time, I had a clean and unmodified WC when I switched to the OrbitersimBeta branch, and performed the merge operation, like I've done several times before. This time it failed. :shrug:

What about checking out the OrbitersimBeta branch right from start? You don't have to checkout the trunk first, then switch. And what merge operation are you talking about? Using a merge tool like WinMerge manually on the archived files and the one from the - now clean - working copy?

If you talk about the merge operation that is done server-side to get a somewhat reasonable history for it, I can imagine various things that cause this rather clunky mechanism in SVN to fail miserably (one of it being a server update). My advice would be to not use it. Just checkout the branch, apply your archive, and check it in again. If you want clean merge histories, migrate away from SVN.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Checked out the OrbitersimBeta branch alone (good speed and no problems there). Went straight to the merge and... same error... :shrug:

I'm using the "normal" merge command from the TortoiseSVN context menu. I use the default settings which merge "a range of revisions", which AFAIK merges directly-related branches.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Checked out the OrbitersimBeta branch alone (good speed and no problems there). Went straight to the merge and... same error... :shrug:

I'm using the "normal" merge command from the TortoiseSVN context menu. I use the default settings which merge "a range of revisions", which AFAIK merges directly-related branches.

What branch do you try to merge into the OrbitersimBeta branch? The trunk? Did you try the standard SVN client (command-line) instead of TortoiseSVN? Perhaps the Tortoise command is not compatible with the newest/installed server version anymore. Even if you have installed the latest Tortoise, this could easily be the case, because usually the server and the GUI clients are different projects lead by different people. The standard CLI client is normally developed by the server people.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
What branch do you try to merge into the OrbitersimBeta branch? The trunk? Did you try the standard SVN client (command-line) instead of TortoiseSVN? Perhaps the Tortoise command is not compatible with the newest/installed server version anymore. Even if you have installed the latest Tortoise, this could easily be the case, because usually the server and the GUI clients are different projects lead by different people. The standard CLI client is normally developed by the server people.

So, not having much confidence in the CLI approach (the GUI should be just a shell) I went to download the "official stuff", only to find out that it is already sent with TortoiseSVN... :uhh:
Figured out how to merge via command line and it started, showing the files in the same order as it does in the GUI. And it kept going, and going..... and going, and it finished!!! Wow, could the problem be here after all? So I tried to GUI again and got the same old error. Back to the CLI again and BAM, same error. :facepalm::facepalm: Reset the whole thing = same error.

So it seems I got "lucky" with the CLI once (something that also happened with the GUI maybe on April 5), so IMO this path leads to the same place: nowhere.

As in the CLI the error ID is show (E175002), I did a quick search and it seems to be a server issue indeed. That and the fact that the error occurs +/- in the same files. :shrug:

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Lacking a definitive answer, I'm now going to assume some things. Please correct me where it is different. You try to merge the trunk into the OrbitersimBeta branch with the standard SVN merge function. One run (the first) with the CLI worked. Subsequent runs show error E175002.
Therefore, you can't bring the OrbitersimBeta branch "up to speed" with the trunk, so you can't put your changes in, so you can't commit them to the OrbitersimBeta branch now.

I'll try to reproduce that with an SVN client on my side.

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Lacking a definitive answer, I'm now going to assume some things. Please correct me where it is different. You try to merge the trunk into the OrbitersimBeta branch with the standard SVN merge function. One run (the first) with the CLI worked. Subsequent runs show error E175002.
Therefore, you can't bring the OrbitersimBeta branch "up to speed" with the trunk, so you can't put your changes in, so you can't commit them to the OrbitersimBeta branch now.

I'll try to reproduce that with an SVN client on my side.

Yes, I want to update the branch so I can use it, thus I need to merge the changes in the trunk since the last time they where "together".
List of tasks:
1) switch to branch
2) merge trunk to branch
3) commit merge
4) do changes
5) commit changes
I'm stuck in step 2.

The error in CLI is the same as the (usual) error in the GUI, so IMO there's no difference there. As I said, the merge also worked a few days ago (in GUI), but the commit failed (I think) because I didn't do an update before the merge.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

BTW: currently the list of files being shown during the merge starts with some scenarios, then it moves to textures and the last one shown before the error is Columbia_8thmod.dds. Really consistent, even in another checkout, so it all points to server trouble.

BTW2: thanks for the CLI idea, as I now made a .bat file to run the tasks needed, so the merge and subsequent turnaround from the failed merge is only one click away. :cheers:

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

No, but they also point to the server. :shrug:
I've read something that said that this issue was related to wrong DNS info being used in the servers, that caused some files to "go missing".

Anyway, this is my last week putting up with this "service". They don't seem to work on weekends so if this isn't solved by Friday, it will be one month waiting (I noticed this on April 2nd)... I think that's enough (down)time.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
No, but they also point to the server. :shrug:
I've read something that said that this issue was related to wrong DNS info being used in the servers, that caused some files to "go missing".

Anyway, this is my last week putting up with this "service". They don't seem to work on weekends so if this isn't solved by Friday, it will be one month waiting (I noticed this on April 2nd)... I think that's enough (down)time.
Since it also seems to implicate file corruption as a possible culprit, could you try the same operation but on a different branch? The LC39 branch is pretty old (last commit was in 2014), it could need an update.

I thinking that if the operation succeeds on the LC39 branch but not the OrbitersimBeta branch, then that branch is done for and needs to be recreated.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I'm currently trying to reproduce the problem. Either my memory is just nostalgic regarding the speed of SVN (and I'm spoiled from the speed of DVCS), or SF has a super crappy server. It takes ages to checkout a working copy.

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

BTW: Running on a Win7 VM with clean and updated installation. Only thing added is TortoiseSVN with CLI tools. Version is 1.10, and this seems to be right, because it already uses the new pristines management. Process is checkout of OrbitersimBeta branch, then merging of trunk, all via CLI. I'll report if that snail crossed the finish line.

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

So the thing ran through, no error on merging on this first try. Funny enough, I've got an error on checkout:
Code:
C:\ssu>svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/shuttleultra/code/branches/OrbitersimBeta .
svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

C:\ssu>svn update
svn: E155004: Run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
svn: E155004: Working copy 'C:\ssu' locked.
svn: E155004: 'C:\ssu' is already locked.

C:\ssu>svn cleanup

C:\ssu>svn update
Updating '.':
Updated to revision 2817.

C:\ssu>svn merge svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/shuttleultra/code/trunk
 U   .
--- Recording mergeinfo for merge between repository URLs into '.':
 G   .

So as you can see I had an E210002, but was able to circumvent it with cleanup and update. After the flawless merge, the status is like so:
Code:
 M      .
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Amberley.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Banjul.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Ben_Guerir.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Bermuda.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Canaveral.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Casablanca.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Dakar.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Diego_Garcia.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Edwards.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Gander.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Hao.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Istres.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Kinshasa.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Koln_Bonn.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Lajes.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Mataveri.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Moron.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Myrtle_Beach.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Otis.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Shannon.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\St_Johns.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Tindal_RAAF.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\Vandenberg.cfg
M       Config\Earth\SSU\White_Sands.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Yokota.cfg
A  +    Config\Earth\SSU\Zaragoza.cfg
M       Config\Earth.cfg
A  +    Config\GC\SpaceShuttleUltra.cfg
A  +    Config\SSU_LandingSiteTable.csv
A  +    Config\SSU_RunwayDB.csv
M       Config\Vessels\107payloads.cfg
M       Config\Vessels\SSU_CentaurG.cfg
D       Config\Vessels\SSU_LSRB.cfg
A  +    Config\Vessels\SSU_LSRB_HPM.cfg
A  +    Config\Vessels\SSU_LSRB_SPM.cfg
D       Config\Vessels\SSU_RSRB.cfg
A  +    Config\Vessels\SSU_RSRB_HPM.cfg
A  +    Config\Vessels\SSU_RSRB_SPM.cfg
M       Config\Vessels\SpaceShuttleUltra.cfg
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Changelog.txt
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\AEPFD.png
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\ASCENTTRAJ2.png
D       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\Crew Cabin (Cutaway).jpg
D       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\DAPPBI.png
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\ENTRYTRAJ1.png
D       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\FD_Codes_Chart.jpg
D       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\GNCSYSSUMM1_BFS.png
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\HORIZSIT.png
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\HYDAPU.png
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\OMSMPS.png
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\ORBITPFD.png
D       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\Orbiter.jpg
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\SPI.png
D       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\Space Shuttle Stats.jpg
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Images\VERTSIT1.png
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\MISSION_FILES.tex
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\MPS scenario file samples.doc
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\SCENARIO_FILES.tex
D       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU Ops Manual V4.2.pdf
A  +    Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU Ops Manual V5.0.pdf
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_SYSTEMS.tex
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Space_Shuttle_Ultra_Manual.tex
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Tech Notes\LC39 Pad A Xenon lights positions.txt
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\Tech Notes\LC39 Pad B Xenon lights positions.txt
M       Doc\Space Shuttle Ultra\UPPER_STAGES.tex
M       Meshes\107payload.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\ADI_MEDS.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\Centaur\CISS_CentaurG.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\Centaur\CISS_CentaurG_Prime.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\Centaur\Centaur_Mission_Kit_plumbing.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\EDO_pallet.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\EDW_Lakebed_Compass_Rose.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\EDW_Lakebed_RWY0523_line.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\EDW_Lakebed_RWY1533_line.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\EDW_Lakebed_RWY1735_line.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\EDW_Lakebed_RWY1836_line.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\EDW_Lakebed_RWY22_line.msh
D       Meshes\SSU\EDW_Lakebed_RWY23_line.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\KSC_CountdownClock.msh
D       Meshes\SSU\L12U_SSP_Centaur.msh
D       Meshes\SSU\L12U_SSP_IUS.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\LWT.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\ODSVC.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\OTS_Vandenberg.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\Orbiter.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\OrbiterLiftingFrame.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\RMS.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\RMSVC.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\SLC-6_STS.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\SLC-6_STS_AT.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\SLC-6_STS_LaunchMount.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\SLC-6_STS_MAS.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\SLC-6_STS_MST.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\SLC-6_STS_OMCF.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\SLC-6_STS_PCR.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\SLC-6_STS_PPR.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\VAFBasphalt.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\VAFBtaxiway.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\VAFBterminal.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\VC.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA134.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA1L.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA1R.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA1U.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA2.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA3.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA4.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA6U.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelA7U.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelC2.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelC3.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelF2.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelF3.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelF4.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelF6.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelF7.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelF8.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelF9.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelL1.msh
M       Meshes\SSU\panelL10_IUS.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelL12U_SSP_Centaur.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelL12U_SSP_IUS.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelL2.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelL4.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelL9.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO1.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO13.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO14.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO15.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO16.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO17.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO2.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO3.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO5.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO6.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO7.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO8.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelO9.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelR1.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelR10.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelR11.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelR13L.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelR13U.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelR2.msh
A  +    Meshes\SSU\panelR4.msh
D       Meshes\VandenbergAFB
M       Missions\SSU\STS-1.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-101.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-107.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-114.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-120.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-126.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-26R.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-3.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-61F.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-61G.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-62A.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-62B.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-76.cfg
M       Missions\SSU\STS-81I.cfg
M       Orbitersdk\SSRMS\LEESystem.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\SSRMS\SSRMS.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\SSRMS\SSRMS.h
M       Orbitersdk\SSRMS\SSRMS.rc
M       Orbitersdk\SSRMS\SSRMS.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\SSRMS\Warning.bmp
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\AboutBox.Designer.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\AboutBox.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\AboutBox.resx
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\App.config
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\App.xaml.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\ETSRB.xaml
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\ETSRB.xaml.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Launch.xaml
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Launch.xaml.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\MECOTool.xaml
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\MainWindow.xaml
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\MainWindow.xaml.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Mission.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\OMSRCS.xaml
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\OMSRCS.xaml.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Orbiter.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Orbiter.xaml
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Orbiter.xaml.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\OrbiterVessel.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Properties\Settings.Designer.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Properties\Settings.settings
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\SSUVessel.cs
D       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\SSUW_File_IO.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\SSUWorkbench.csproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\SSU_LCC.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\SSU_MLP.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\SSU_Pad.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Scenario.cs
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Scenario.xaml
M       Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\Scenario.xaml.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\ScenarioWindow.xaml
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\ScenarioWindow.xaml.cs
A  +    Orbitersdk\SSUWorkbench\images\120.PNG
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\APU.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ASE_IUS.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ASE_IUS.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\AnnunciatorControlAssembly.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\AnnunciatorControlAssembly.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis.rc
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\AtlantisSubsystemDirector.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_2010.sln
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_2013.sln
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_2013.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_2013.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_2017.sln
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_2017.vcxproj.filters
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_Chute.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_Chute_2013.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_MLP.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_MLP_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_SRB
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_SRB.cpp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_SRB.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_SRB.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_SRB_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_Tank
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_Tank.cpp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_Tank.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_Tank.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_Tank_2013.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_defs.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Atlantis_vc_defs.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\BaseSSUPad.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\BaseSSUPad.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\A8lights.bmp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\Crawler_PBI_labels.bmp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\Crawler_digits.bmp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\Crawler_lights.bmp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\DEU_Raw.bmp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\DEU_Raw_fault.bmp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\DEU_Raw_overbright.bmp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\ODSbuttons.bmp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\OrbitDAP_PBI_lights.bmp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\SSME_lights.bmp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\digits.bmp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Bitmaps\tkbk_label.bmp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\CISS.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\CISS.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\CRT.cpp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur_2013.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur_2017.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur_MFD.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\SSU_Centaur_MFD.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\meshres_Centaur_G.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Centaur\meshres_Centaur_GPrime.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Chute\Atlantis_Chute.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Chute\Atlantis_Chute_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Chute\Atlantis_Chute_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Chute\Atlantis_Chute_2017.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Chute\SSUChute.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Chute\SSUChute.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Common.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Bitmaps
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Crawler.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Crawler.rc
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Crawler.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Crawler.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\CrawlerLeftPanel.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\CrawlerRightPanel.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Crawler_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Crawler_2013.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Crawler_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\Crawler_2017.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\LDSPanel.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler\resource_Crawler.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler.rc
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler.vcxproj.filters
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler_2013.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Crawler_2013.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\DragChute.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\DragChute.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ETUmbDoorSystem.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ETUmbDoorSystem.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\IUS\SSU_IUS.CPP
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\IUS\SSU_IUS.H
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\IUS\SSU_IUS_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\IUS\SSU_IUS_2017.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\IUS\SSU_IUS_MFD.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSULCC.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSULCC.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSULCC_MFD.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSULCC_MFD.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSU_LCC.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSU_LCC.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSU_LCC_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSU_LCC_2013.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSU_LCC_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCC\SSU_LCC_2017.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\LCCPadInterface.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MLP\Atlantis_MLP.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MLP\Atlantis_MLP_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MLP\Atlantis_MLP_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MLP\Atlantis_MLP_2017.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MLP\MLP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MLP\MLP.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MLPPadInterface.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MasterEventsController.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\MasterEventsController.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Pad\SSUPad.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Pad\SSUPad.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Pad\SSU_Pad.rc
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Pad\SSU_Pad.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Pad\SSU_Pad_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Pad\SSU_Pad_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Pad\SSU_Pad_2017.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\PadLCCInterface.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\PadMLPInterface.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ParameterValues.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\PayloadBay.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\PayloadBay.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\RMSSystem.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\RMSSystem.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\SLC6.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\SLC6.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\SSU_SLC6.rc
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\SSU_SLC6.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\SSU_SLC6.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\SSU_SLC6_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\SSU_SLC6_2017.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\meshres_Pad.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SLC6\meshres_SAB.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSUSound.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_LCC.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_LCC.vcxproj.filters
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_LCC_2013.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_LCC_2013.vcxproj.filters
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_Pad.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_Pad1985.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_Pad1985_2013.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\SSU_Pad_2013.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Sources\Centaur_G_tex_refl.psd
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Sources\SSU_Font_A.sfd
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Sources\SSU_Font_B.sfd
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\StbdMPMSystem.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\T0UmbilicalMLPInterface.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\T0UmbilicalReference.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\T0UmbilicalReference.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\VAB\VAB_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\VAB\VAB_2017.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\VideoControlUnit.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\VideoControlUnit.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\WSB.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\WSB.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights\Xenon_Lights.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights\Xenon_Lights.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights\Xenon_Lights.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights\Xenon_Lights.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights\Xenon_Lights_2013.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights\Xenon_Lights_2013.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights\Xenon_Lights_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights\Xenon_Lights_2017.vcxproj.filters
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights.vcxproj.filters
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights_2013.vcxproj
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\Xenon_Lights_2013.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\comm\ElectronicsAssembly1.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\comm\ElectronicsAssembly1.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\comm\ElectronicsAssembly2.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\comm\ElectronicsAssembly2.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\comm\GCIL.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\comm\GCIL.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\docs\Discrete Bundle Port Listing.xls
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\docs\propellant resource allocation.xls
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\AerojetDAP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\AerojetDAP.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\AscentDAP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\GeneralDisplays.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\GeneralDisplays.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\IDP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\IDP.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\Landing_SOP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\MEC_SOP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\MM801.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\MM801.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\MPS_Dedicated_Display_Driver.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\MPS_Dump.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\MPS_Dump.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\MasterTimingUnit.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\MasterTimingUnit.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OMSBurnSoftware.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OMSBurnSoftware.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OMS_TVC_Command_SOP.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OMS_TVC_Command_SOP.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OMS_TVC_Feedback_SOP.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OMS_TVC_Feedback_SOP.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OrbitDAP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OrbitDAP.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OrbitTgtSoftware.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\OrbitTgtSoftware.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\RHC_RM.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\RHC_SOP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\RPTA_RM.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\RSLS_old.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\RSLS_old.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SBTC_RM.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SBTC_SOP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SRBSepSequence.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SRBSepSequence.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SSME_Operations.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SSME_Operations.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SSME_SOP.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SSME_SOP.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SimpleGPCSoftware.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SimpleGPCSoftware.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SimpleGPCSystem.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\SimpleGPCSystem.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\StateVectorSoftware.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\StateVectorSoftware.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\THC_RM.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\dps\TransitionDAP.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\eps\PRSD.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\eps\PRSD.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\eva_docking\ExtAirlock.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\eva_docking\ExtAirlock.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\eva_docking\IntAirlock.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\eva_docking\IntAirlock.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\eva_docking\ODS.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\eva_docking\ODS.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\gnc\AA.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\gnc\RA.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_CISS_G.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_CISS_GPrime.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_RMS.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_odsvc.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a134.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a1l.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a1r.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a1u.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a3.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a4.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a6u.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a7u.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_a8.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_additions.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_c2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_c3.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_f2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_f3.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_f4.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_f6.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_f7.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_f8.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_f9.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_l1.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_l10.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_l10_ius.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_l12u_centaur.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_l12u_ius.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_l2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_l4.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_l9.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o1.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o13.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o14.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o15.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o16.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o17.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o3.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o5.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o6.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o7.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o8.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_o9.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_r1.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_r10.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_r11.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_r13l.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_r13u.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_r2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\meshres_vc_r4.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mission\Mission.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mission\Mission.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\EIU.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\EIU.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\HeliumSystem.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\HeliumSystem.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\InputElectronics.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\MPS.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\MPS.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\OutputElectronics.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\PneumaticControlAssembly.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\PowerSupplyElectronics.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\SSME.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\SSME.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\SSMEController.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\SSMEControllerSW_AD08.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\SSME_BLOCK_II.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\mps\SSME_BLOCK_II.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\oms\OMS.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\oms\OMS.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\oms\OMS_TVC.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\oms\OMS_TVC.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\resource.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\resource_Crawler.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ssumeshc\ReadMe.txt
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ssumeshc\ssumeshc.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ssumeshc\ssumeshc_2013.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ssumeshc\ssumeshc_2013.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ssumeshc\ssumeshc_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\ssumeshc\ssumeshc_2017.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\7SegDisp.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\7SegDisp.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\7SegDisp_EventTime.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\7SegDisp_EventTime.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\7SegDisp_MissionTime.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\7SegDisp_RCSOMS_PRPLT_QTY.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\7SegDisp_RMS.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\7SegDisp_RMS.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\AftMDU.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\AftMDU.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\AtlantisPanel.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\BasicLight.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\BasicLight.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\BasicMechMeter.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\BasicMechMeter.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\BasicSwitch.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\CircuitBreaker.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\CircuitBreaker.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\Keyboard.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\Keyboard.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\MDU.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\MDU.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\MDU_AEPFD_Display.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\MDU_OrbitPFD_Display.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\MDU_Subsystem_Displays.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA1L.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA1L.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA1R.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA1R.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA1U.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA1U.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA2.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA3.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA3.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA4.cpp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA6.cpp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA6.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA6U.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA6U.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA7A8ODS.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA7A8ODS.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA7U.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA7U.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA8.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelA8.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelC2.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelC2.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelC3.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelC3.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF2.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF2.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF3.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF3.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF4.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF4.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF6.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF6.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF7.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF7.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF8.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF8.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF9.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelF9.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL1.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL1.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL10.cpp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL10.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL10_IUS.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL10_IUS.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL12U_Centaur.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL12U_Centaur.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL12U_IUS.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL12U_IUS.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL2.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL4.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL4.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL9.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelL9.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO1.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO1.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO13.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO13.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO14.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO14.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO15.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO15.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO16.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO16.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO17.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO17.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO2.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO2.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO3.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO3.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO5.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO5.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO6.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO6.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO7.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO7.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO8.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO8.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO9.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelO9.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR1.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR1.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR10.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR10.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR11.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR11.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR13L.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR13L.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR13U.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR13U.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR2.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR4.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PanelR4.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PushButton.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PushButton.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PushButtonIndicator.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\PushButtonIndicator.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardCurvedMechMeter.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardCurvedMechMeter.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardLight.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardLight.h
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardLight2.cpp
D       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardLight2.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardLinearMechMeter.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardLinearMechMeter.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardRotarySwitch.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardRotarySwitch.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardSwitch.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardSwitchCover.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\StandardSwitchCover.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\Talkback.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\Talkback.h
M       Orbitersdk\Space Shuttle Ultra\vc\vc_defs.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\BasicPanel.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\BasicVCComponent.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\BasicValve.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\DiscOutPort.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\DiscreteBundle.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\DiscretePort.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\EngConst.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\HydraulicActuatedValve.h
D       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\ISSULaunchTower.h
D       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\ISSUMLP.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\PanelGroup.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\PressureActuatedValve.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\PressureSource.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\SolenoidValve.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\Subsystem.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\SubsystemDirector.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\UltraMath.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\UltraUtils.h
A  +    Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\ValveManager.h
D       Orbitersdk\libUltra\include\ValveTypeBool.h
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\libUltra.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\libUltra.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\libUltra\libUltraTests\libUltraTests_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\libUltra\libUltraTests\libUltraTests_2017.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\libUltra_2013.vcxproj
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\libUltra_2013.vcxproj.filters
A  +    Orbitersdk\libUltra\libUltra_2017.vcxproj
A  +    Orbitersdk\libUltra\libUltra_2017.vcxproj.filters
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\BasicValve.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\DiscOutPort.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\DiscreteBundle.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\DiscretePort.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\HydraulicActuatedValve.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\PressureActuatedValve.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\SolenoidValve.cpp
M       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\UltraMath.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\UltraUtils.cpp
A  +    Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\ValveManager.cpp
D       Orbitersdk\libUltra\src\ValveTypeBool.cpp
M       SSU Readme First.txt
A  +    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\In orbit.scn
D       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\On-orbit.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\STS-1 L-10 minutes.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\De-orbit.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\Entry Interface.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\Post-insertion PLBD opening.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\STS-107 launch scenario.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Launch.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Post-OMS2.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Tanking Test scenario.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-120\STS-120 L-10 minutes.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-126\STS-126 docking with ISS Nov 16.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-126\STS-126 launch.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-26R\STS-26R IUS deploy.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-26R\STS-26R T-45s.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-3\STS-3 Launch T-1 minute.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-76\STS-76 Launch T-1 minute.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Launch test.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Atlantis in orbit.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\CT-1 roadtest.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW 22 Final Approach.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW 22 TAEM.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW Entry.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\FCS Checkout.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\FMI33 TAEM.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\ISS Radar Test.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\KSC15 final approach.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\MLP roll-off.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Payload Latch Test.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Rendezvous test scenario.scn
A  +    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\SLC-6 Launch pad test.scn
D       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\SLC-6 Launch test.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\STS-1 T-45s.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\STS-126 T-1m.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Centaur rotation to deploy.scn
A  +    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Challenger in orbit.scn
D       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Challenger on-orbit.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\L-10 minutes.scn
A  +    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\Atlantis in orbit.scn
D       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\Atlantis on orbit.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\L-10 minutes.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-62B\STS-62B T-45s.scn
A  +    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\Atlantis in orbit.scn
D       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\Atlantis on-orbit.scn
M       Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\L-10 minutes.scn
D       Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\Master_Alarm.wav
A  +    Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\OTS_accel_engine.wav
A  +    Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\OTS_idle_engine.wav
A  +    Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\cw_tone.wav
A  +    Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\klaxon.wav
A  +    Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\siren.wav
A  +    Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\sm_tone.wav
A  +    Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\talkback_off.wav
A  +    Sound\_CustomVesselsSounds\SpaceShuttleUltra\talkback_on.wav
A  +    Textures\Earth\Elev_mod
 M      Textures\Earth\Mask
D       Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000627\000675.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000627\000675.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000628\000675.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000628\000675.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000629\000675.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000629\000675.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000630\000675.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000630\000675.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000630\000676.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000630\000676.dds
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000631\000676.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000631\000677.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000631\000677.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000631\000678.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000631\000678.dds
A  +    Textures\Earth\Mask\15\000632
D       Textures\Earth\Mask\17
 M      Textures\Earth\Surf
D       Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000627\000675.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000627\000675.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000628\000675.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000628\000675.dds
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000628\000676.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000629\000675.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000629\000675.dds
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000629\000677.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000630\000675.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000630\000675.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000630\000676.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000630\000676.dds
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000631\000676.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000631\000677.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000631\000677.dds
D       Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000631\000678.DDS
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000631\000678.dds
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\15\000632
A  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\16
R  +    Textures\Earth\Surf\17
M       Textures\SSU\A2panel.dds
M       Textures\SSU\A6A7.dds
M       Textures\SSU\A8bottom.dds
M       Textures\SSU\A8lights.dds
M       Textures\SSU\A8top.dds
M       Textures\SSU\ADI_MEDS.dds
D       Textures\SSU\AftTimer.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Atlantis_5thmod.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Atlantis_original.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Centaur\CISS_bellows.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Centaur\CISS_bellows_norm.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Centaur\Centaur_G_tex_norm.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Centaur\Centaur_G_tex_refl.dds
D       Textures\SSU\Centaur_L12U_SSP.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Challenger_original.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Columbia_8thmod.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Columbia_original.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Discovery_9thmod.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Discovery_original.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\EDOcryokit_tex.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\EDWRunway.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Endeavour_3rdmod.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Endeavour_original.dds
D       Textures\SSU\F9panel.dds
M       Textures\SSU\Fpanels.dds
D       Textures\SSU\IUS_L12U_SSP.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\KSC_CountdownClock.dds
D       Textures\SSU\L4.dds
M       Textures\SSU\O1.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\O13_16.dds
D       Textures\SSU\O13_17.dds
D       Textures\SSU\O17.dds
M       Textures\SSU\O5O9.dds
D       Textures\SSU\O6.dds
D       Textures\SSU\O7.dds
D       Textures\SSU\O8.dds
M       Textures\SSU\ODSbuttons.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\PBI_aft.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\PBI_fwd.dds
M       Textures\SSU\PORT_OMSpod.dds
M       Textures\SSU\PORT_OMSpod_norm.dds
D       Textures\SSU\R13U.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\SLC-6_STS_general_tex.dds
M       Textures\SSU\SSUbay.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\SSUbay_norm.dds
M       Textures\SSU\SSUbay_refl.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\SSUbay_rghn.dds
D       Textures\SSU\SSUbay_spec.dds
M       Textures\SSU\STBD_OMSpod.dds
M       Textures\SSU\STBD_OMSpod_norm.dds
M       Textures\SSU\ShuttleOTS_tex.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\ShuttleOTS_tex_norm.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\ShuttleOTS_tex_refl.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\VAFBDeltaBlue.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\VAFB_OMCF_accesspath.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\VAFB_SLC6_MSTtex.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\VAFBasphalt.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\VAFBconcrete.dds
D       Textures\SSU\c2.dds
D       Textures\SSU\c3.dds
M       Textures\SSU\ku.dds
M       Textures\SSU\ku_refl.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\ku_rghn.dds
D       Textures\SSU\ku_spec.dds
M       Textures\SSU\panelA1U.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelA4.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelC2.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelC3.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelC3_OV102.dds
M       Textures\SSU\panelF6.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelF9.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelL12U_SSP_Centaur.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelL12U_SSP_IUS.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelL4.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelO17.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelO6.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelO7.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelO8.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelR13L.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\panelR13U.dds
D       Textures\SSU\r13l.dds
M       Textures\SSU\r1l1.dds
M       Textures\SSU\r2.dds
A  +    Textures\SSU\slc6_org.dds
M       Textures\SSU\stsvc01.dds
M       Textures\SSU\talkback.dds
M       Textures\SSU\timer.dds
D       Textures\STS-107payloads\EDOcryokit_tex.dds
D       Textures\VandenbergAFB
M       Utils\SSU\releasefilelist.txt
?       svn

I'll now try a second run in a parallel folder.

---------- Post added at 20:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

Second run just finished. Much, much faster! I guess it is some server-side caching that is going on here. No error this time, status is exactly the same as with the first run, so I guess this is OK. I'll now start run #3.

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

BTW: this is the batch file I'm using, started inside the destination folder via command line:
Code:
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/shuttleultra/code/branches/OrbitersimBeta .
svn cleanup
svn update
svn merge svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/shuttleultra/code/trunk

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

And #3 is ready as well, about as fast as #2. No error, svn status shows similarity after the successful merge.

So unfortunately I can't reproduce the error on my end and have to conclude that it is no systematic server error, at least not when using the standard SVN protocol. Perhaps some caching effects in the network and/or on SF's side, or some HTTP transfer issues - if those protocols were used - are the culprit? :shrug:

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
First: I think some files there are missing as there should be a ton of Elev_mod stuff.
Second: I'm using https:\\ and you are using svn:\\... I wonder if this is it...

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Sometimes it lasts longer, but 90% of the times this is what I get:
Code:
D:\SSU_SVN\trunk>svn revert . -R
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Launch test.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Rendezvous test scenar
io.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\ISS Radar Test.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\FMI33 TAEM.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\MLP roll-off.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW 22 TAEM.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\CT-1 roadtest.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW 22 Final Approach.
scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\STS-126 T-1m.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\KSC15 final approach.s
cn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\SLC-6 Launch test.scn'

Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\FCS Checkout.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW Entry.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\STS-1 T-45s.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Payload Latch Test.scn
'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Atlantis in orbit.scn'

Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\SLC-6 Launch pad test.
scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\L-10 minute
s.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Challenger
on-orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Centaur rot
ation to deploy.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Challenger
in orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\L-10 minute
s.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\Atlantis on
 orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\Atlantis in
 orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\Atlantis on
-orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\L-10 minute
s.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\Atlantis in
 orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-62B\STS-62B T-4
5s.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\STS-1 L-10 minut
es.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\On-orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\In orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-3\STS-3 Launch T-1
 minute.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-120\STS-120 L-10 m
inutes.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Launch.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Tanking Test s
cenario.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Post-OMS2.scn'

Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\STS-107 launch
 scenario.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\Post-insertion
 PLBD opening.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\Entry Interfac
e.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\De-orbit.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-126\STS-126 launch
.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-126\STS-126 dockin
g with ISS Nov 16.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-26R\STS-26R T-45s.
scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-26R\STS-26R IUS de
ploy.scn'
Reverted 'Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-76\STS-76 Launch T
-1 minute.scn'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\IUS_L12U_SSP.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\ku_spec.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\R13U.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\O17.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Columbia_8thmod.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\F9panel.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Atlantis_5thmod.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\SSUbay_spec.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\O7.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\c2.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\PORT_OMSpod.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Challenger_original.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Centaur\Centaur_G_tex_refl.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Centaur\Centaur_G_tex_norm.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Centaur\CISS_bellows_norm.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Centaur\CISS_bellows.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\STBD_OMSpod.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Atlantis_original.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\O13_17.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\r13l.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\O6.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\O8.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\c3.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\AftTimer.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\L4.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\Centaur_L12U_SSP.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\SSU\EDWRunway.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\VandenbergAFB'
Reverted 'Textures\VandenbergAFB\VAFB_SLC6_MSTtex.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\VandenbergAFB\SLC-6_STS_general_tex.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\VandenbergAFB\slc6_org.dds'
Reverted 'Textures\VandenbergAFB\VLS_OMCF_accesspath.dds'

D:\SSU_SVN\trunk>svn update
Updating '.':
At revision 2817.

D:\SSU_SVN\trunk>svn merge https://svn.code.sf.net/p/shuttleultra/code/trunk
--- Merging differences between repository URLs into '.':
A    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\In orbit.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\STS-1 L-10 minutes.sc
n
D    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-1\On-orbit.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-26R\STS-26R IUS deploy.
scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-26R\STS-26R T-45s.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\De-orbit.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\Entry Interface.scn

U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\Post-insertion PLBD
 opening.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-107\STS-107 launch scen
ario.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Launch.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Post-OMS2.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-114\Tanking Test scenar
io.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-120\STS-120 L-10 minute
s.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-126\STS-126 docking wit
h ISS Nov 16.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-126\STS-126 launch.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-3\STS-3 Launch T-1 minu
te.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Historic missions\STS-76\STS-76 Launch T-1 mi
nute.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\ISS Radar Test.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Atlantis in orbit.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW Entry.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\FCS Checkout.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\KSC15 final approach.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Payload Latch Test.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\Rendezvous test scenario.sc
n
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\STS-1 T-45s.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\STS-126 T-1m.scn
A    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\SLC-6 Launch pad test.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW 22 Final Approach.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\EDW 22 TAEM.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\FMI33 TAEM.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\CT-1 roadtest.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\MLP roll-off.scn
D    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Testing scenarios\SLC-6 Launch test.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Centaur rotation
 to deploy.scn
A    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Challenger in or
bit.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\L-10 minutes.scn

D    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61F\Challenger on-or
bit.scn
A    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\Atlantis in orbi
t.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\L-10 minutes.scn

D    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-61G\Atlantis on orbi
t.scn
A    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\Atlantis in orbi
t.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\L-10 minutes.scn

D    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-81I\Atlantis on-orbi
t.scn
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Theoretical missions\STS-62B\STS-62B T-45s.sc
n
U    Scenarios\Space Shuttle Ultra\Launch test.scn
U    Textures\SSU\Centaur\Centaur_G_tex_norm.dds
U    Textures\SSU\Centaur\CISS_bellows.dds
U    Textures\SSU\Centaur\CISS_bellows_norm.dds
U    Textures\SSU\Centaur\Centaur_G_tex_refl.dds
A    Textures\SSU\EDWRunway.dds
U    Textures\SSU\PORT_OMSpod.dds
U    Textures\SSU\STBD_OMSpod.dds
U    Textures\SSU\Atlantis_5thmod.dds
U    Textures\SSU\Atlantis_original.dds
U    Textures\SSU\Challenger_original.dds
U    Textures\SSU\Columbia_8thmod.dds
svn: E175002: REPORT request on '/p/shuttleultra/code/!svn/me' failed

D:\SSU_SVN\trunk>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

I'll try the svn:\\ protocol now.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Yeah... it collides with the https checkout... :facepalm:

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

The new checkout with svn went +/- at good pace. The switch too. But the merge has an absolutely miserable performance. At least it didn't crash at the usual file.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

2 merges that have gone well in svn. Trying svn+ssh now.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

It seems svn+ssh needs quite the setup... which out of sheer boredom I'm not willing to do now. I'll relay the findings of today to SF.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
It seems svn+ssh needs quite the setup... which out of sheer boredom I'm not willing to do now. I'll relay the findings of today to SF.
What do you mean? I've been using ssh+svn for years with TortoiseSVN and never had any issues or had to do any "elaborate setups". Everything works as intended.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
What do you mean? I've been using ssh+svn for years with TortoiseSVN and never had any issues or had to do any "elaborate setups". Everything works as intended.

The mutual authentification by TLS and certificates might be a bit of a hassle. I admit, I know simpler ways to get this done compared to what TortoiseSVN expects you to do.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
The mutual authentification by TLS and certificates might be a bit of a hassle. I admit, I know simpler ways to get this done compared to what TortoiseSVN expects you to do.
Which is what? As I wrote, I've been using this method for years and have never encountered any certification issues. It does this once, the first time you connect to the server and then never again.

So I fail to see the so called "hassle".

Status
Not open for further replies.