Search Space shuttle model in collada, stl, obj or blender format?

sitha241

Reaction score
I did not know where to put this request so here it is...I have great AR app on android and it is possible to put external mesh in it..

Guy on dev page told me this

''You need to have a model in one of those formats : collada, stl, obj or blender''

is there a good soul with model of space shuttle it this format and beeing kind to send me it? :)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Can't you convert .msh to .obj by MeshWizard?

.msh to .stl would be a no-brainer to write, I could produce such a converter in less than a hour. (STL is a really simple format and pretty similar to .msh in structure)

sitha241

Reaction score
I dont have that program and I have none of understanding into mesh and modeling :( could you do it and send me somehow? :)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I found program in OH but getting error-

Tew program can't start because MSVBVM50.DLL is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem..

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
I dont have that program and I have none of understanding into mesh and modeling :( could you do it and send me somehow? :)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I found program in OH but getting error-

Tew program can't start because MSVBVM50.DLL is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem..

I think you're talking about MeshWizard (could be usefull to tell us ;))

IIRC the file is included in the add-on. You can find direction on the internet on how to register it on your system.

If the files isn't in the add-on, just goole for it.

sitha241

Reaction score
I instaled some file on OH and now when I open it and put a atlantis.msh in it it just blocks..help :(

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

I think you're talking about MeshWizard (could be usefull to tell us ;))

IIRC the file is included in the add-on. You can find direction on the internet on how to register it on your system.

If the files isn't in the add-on, just goole for it.

I found file on OH I needed and it works now..but when I open Mesh wiz and open atlantis or just tutorial within program it stops to respond :/

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
I think tou should read the manual. It is a problem with your language and regional settings, it's all explained in the manual

sitha241

Reaction score
I have read it..and it does say nothing about freezing..could you do me a favor if you have experience with it-I just need atlantis, and DG into obj converted..
I have dovnloaded 3d max also but dont have idea how to do it in there..

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
I have read it..and it does say nothing about freezing..could you do me a favor if you have experience with it-I just need atlantis, and DG into obj converted..
I have dovnloaded 3d max also but dont have idea how to do it in there..

I just got home, I will try to do it later this evening. It isn't hard though if you just try..

sitha241

Reaction score
I just got home, I will try to do it later this evening. It isn't hard though if you just try..

I tryed but program does not want to work..it openes and when I load mesh it freezes :/

And 3d max Il try to go thru some tutorials..I am not lazy :)
tnx in advance for effort...

AssemblyLanguage

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I did not know where to put this request so here it is...I have great AR app on android and it is possible to put external mesh in it..

Guy on dev page told me this

''You need to have a model in one of those formats : collada, stl, obj or blender''

is there a good soul with model of space shuttle it this format and beeing kind to send me it? :)

Does NASA have what you need? http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/3d_resources/models.html

sitha241

Reaction score
yes but it is shuttle with open bay doors and it is in wrong format..I (I think) exported it via 3d max to other type and will try it now.. :thumbup:

sitha241

Reaction score
Tnx to all for your help..I was coresponding with developers of app and they told me (after I was studying all afternoon 3d max and some other converters )
that option for importing own model into app is only possible for Iphone.. :facepalm:

:tiphat:

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I found another app and partialy success!! :D

see the picture here :)

https://www.dropbox.com/tray_login?...ng&state=1&id=shmodel&nsid=114144402&cl=en_US

SpaceNut

Reaction score
Tnx to all for your help..I was coresponding with developers of app and they told me (after I was studying all afternoon 3d max and some other converters )
that option for importing own model into app is only possible for Iphone.. :facepalm:

lol... go iPhone.