Question Soyuz to ISS Tutorial?

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Was just curious if there is a tutorial anyone knows about for flying the Soyuz (from Mustard's collection) to the ISS? Not that I need it, just wondering if there is a more efficient way to do it.

Regards,

n122vu

nbh

Reaction score
Here is one I have used it before [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3070"]Soyuz to ISS Tutorial[/ame]

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. Sorry for the delay, forgot to download it last night but have it now. I'll give it a try.

Thanks again!

n122vu

YL3GDY

Reaction score
Soyuz Guidance and Control MFD(by rjcroy, thanks him for this great MFD) can do transfer and approach quite efficient, and can be used not only with Soyuz crafts. In its manual is a checklist-style tutorial of a flight to ISS, as I remember.

I can't find it on orbithangar (looks like it was removed), so I've posted install (patch must be installed "on a top" of main installation).

Attachments

• soyuz_guidance-mfd_v1.02.zip
    495.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Soyuz-Guidance-MFD_v102_patch1.zip
    95.3 KB · Views: 153

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Soyuz Guidance and Control MFD(by rjcroy, thanks him for this great MFD) can do transfer and approach quite efficient, and can be used not only with Soyuz crafts. In its manual is a checklist-style tutorial of a flight to ISS, as I remember.

I can't find it on orbithangar (looks like it was removed), so I've posted install (patch must be installed "on a top" of main installation).

Excellent! Thanks for these!

Regards.
n122vu

Last edited:

MajorTom

Ker-splash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score

Thank you! A Google search couldn't bring me to this MFD, which seems to be missing from its previous location(s)...happy to find it here on Tex's forum.

Hate to ask this, but is rjcroy ok with this being posted here?