Internet Something New

TMHLIVE

Sci-Fi Test Pilot
Reaction score
I am in the works right now with my web team at TMHLIVE.com to bring a new site up and running. No major details as of yet. It's just being done. I have not decided how much of the you know what I am willing to spend on it but I am doing it. I have opened up a group on the Facebook to be part of the back end support as I don't want to deal with a forum kinda system as I can imagine running this is a lot of work and I am not here to step on this places toes as it does a wonderful job on its own.

This is to showcase the hard work that the team lead by gattispilot has done to bring the amazing accuracy and SCI FI realism to the addon's they have made. ORBITAL PLAYGROUND will have all the addon's that I have overseen as well as others it's members create.

It troubles me that RTF's addon's have become that which was, When you look at the stuff that was done and can do done within this amazing thing that was made. It's always been my goal to make orbiter better for the "SCI FI" nuts. RTF, gattispilot and others like'em are the reason it happens so I want to give back.

I'm not a coder, a hardcore gamer (well I am kinda) I make music. So thanks to orbiter I get to enjoy something I love and always wished I could have been part of. SCI FI.

Does that mean the hanger will be left out...NOPE
Does that mean the forum will be left out...NOPE

Will I be hosting the addons...YUP. I will host them on the TMHLIVE server.

anyways, This is the group...join if you want.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/orbitalplayground/
:cheers:

---------- Post added 04-20-14 at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-19-14 at 01:27 AM ----------

The beta site is now up and running on my server till I figure out how far I intend to go with this.

www.tmhlive.com/orbitalplayground