Advanced Question Sol and SolSTS, and other planets

Interceptor

Reaction score
OK Guys ,I am confused. I changed all my scenarios to sol instead of solsts.To get Slats EDWAFB to appear in normal sol system, so I can land there, after getting back from the moon. With the XR-2 or DGIV, but when I pick a scenario with moon ,and hit F4 custom scenario editor, and hit location, pick edwards AFB. It's not there just out in the middle of the dessert.What do I need to do to manualy change my configs to get the base to appear in default sol system and to be able to use all the planets,and have Slats L-39A and L-39B appear at cape canaveral intact not just the skeleton of the pads, without the Gangway,RSS, or the beannie cap. Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

OK, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Interceptor

Reaction score
OK I will, Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

OK I'll expalain the best I can. First I took from slats L-39EAFB.3 2006 Hi res the Config\Earth\STS\Edwards.cfg and placed it in config\Earth\Base, then take the location from the Edwards;cfg you just moved ,and put in config\earth.cfg under
begin surface bases.look for EDW and place after it. If you want the pads to show up you have to add them to your scenario.Just copy all the Pads and lights from one of the launch pad scenarios that came with slats L-39EAFB.3 2006 Hi res and and place them in your own Scenario. they should show up fine. enjoy:speakcool: