So that's why the B-2 Bomber costs so much...

BHawthorne

Simpit Builder
Donator
Reaction score
Maybe I should get a PhD so I could troll people too on the internet...On second thought, why would I need a PhD to write such nonsense? Education does not = credibility. :rofl:

Hartmann

Reaction score
Interesting video.

Too much jet fuel for an anti-gravity system :lol:

i doubt that such technology could be used in a normal plane without huge modifications, and be used in the daily routine of a Bombers squadron.

mjessick

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I used to laugh about people who claimed that tailless aircraft were derived from alien technology. I mean, travel untold distances through the depths of space...surely they'd be smart enough to put a tail on the darn plane.

But then again, they often drive saucers, so what do I know.

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I think that this is a confusion about B-2 and Triangular ufo´s , so some people think that this ufo is really a B-2 with antigravity technology.

Perhaps the reality could be that this triangular ufo is a new plane using exotic physics or reverse engineering , this could explain the extreme performance of the craft.

But it could be so expensive that only two or three crafts could be build

........errr.........yeeeea.......

simonpro

Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Richard Boylan has a PhD in behavioural science. He's also a hypnotherapist and bit of a loon.

People with PhDs should always be respected when talking about their chosen field, as they will be knowledgeable. The problem is when they, like this guy, start talking about a different field. Also, IMO, behavioural science is a stupid field. Why not just do phsychology?

PhD = Piled High and Deep (sometimes)

Those cartoons are legendary! We always post the latest one in the common room.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Antigravity making the F-117 invisible and extremely maneuverable? Ask the Serbians, they know well how invisible and maneuverable the bat was... Shotdown by an obsolete soviet build SAM (SA-3 Goa), which they just operated at unusual long wavelengths. Finally, the real trick was just having more imagination and creativity than the USA...

In the case of the B-2, you have to wonder, what task the anti-gravity system in the B-2 should really fulfill. Allowing the strategic bomber pilot career for extremely obese US citizens?

And anybody who knows a bit about even the most optimistic anti-gravity theories around, might remember than the energy required is way higher than the energy needed for producing lift with a wing... such a plane would need to refuel uranium every 5 minutes and would have white glowing heat sinks...

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I could have made the B-2 repel gravity for cheaper. Just strap a bunch of Back-to-the-Future hoverboards to the bottom of it and hitch a rope to the National Space Plane to pick up some speed.